Bedwetters v Drybedders

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who will win?

• Total voters
Just checking LewishamBlade and 247Blade are ok - you've both been MiA for a few days now and I'm starting to get worried!

Of course every signing is a risk, but I really like how the club is recruiting what feels like a balanced squad. Of course, you'd always want one more and to backfill anyone else that may leave (Berge and Egan being most likely) but now that it appears a LCB is being sought, perhaps only another striker or big monster midfielder are the remaining gaps.

Last edited:

Just checking LewishamBlade and 247Blade are ok - you've both been MiA for a few days now and I'm starting to get worried!

Of course every signing is a risk, but I really like how the club is recruiting what feels like a balanced squad. Of course, you'd always want one more and to backfill anyone else that may leave (Berge and Egan being most likely) but now that it appears a LCB is being sought, perhaps only another striker or big monster midfielder are the remaining gaps.
I’ve been here all along buddy 😂😂

Yeah everyone entitled to their opinion ... suppose you don't think so ... hey ho

Yeah everyone entitled to their opinion ... suppose you don't think so ... hey ho

Of course you are - the world would be a boring place if everyone thought in exactly the same way. That doesn't mean I, or anyone else, have to agree with your opinion though.

All I was doing was highlighting that you'd kept a lower profile since firmer news/speculation came out about the signings Utd have recently made or are apparently targeting. :)

No one said you aren’t so no need for a petulant strop, but everyone is also entitled to laugh at your continual nonsense once the signings are made. It’s a free country, so long as you don’t want to protest.

Of course you are - the world would be a boring place if everyone thought in exactly the same way. That doesn't mean I, or anyone else, have to agree with your opinion though.

All I was doing was highlighting that you'd kept a lower profile since firmer news/speculation came out about the signings Utd have recently made or are apparently targeting. :)
Very happy its all happening..... NEXT

No one said you aren’t so no need for a petulant strop, but everyone is also entitled to laugh at your continual nonsense once the signings are made. It’s a free country, so long as you don’t want to protest.
Never been a lemming ... but then again I respect everyone's opinion.... May it long continue. I'm glad a few bodies over the line 😊

Back
Top Bottom