Beating west ham !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We’ve fucked it lol ! I also believe we will beat West Ham today we always win the crucial games ……
As ever UTB !

Two ways of looking at it ?
4 points next two games gives us a huge lift.
Best manager new players new style.
By this time next weekend I honestly belive the whole down beat attitude to the club will change.
We are playing catch up ) possibly too late but we have the right people to change it and give us a chance.
A big powerful centre half and striker like a Brian deane and we have enough games to rattle a few pundits and take it to the wire.
N we don’t have the players no we aren’t getting a big useful CH and now we aren’t getting a new Brian Deane who lets be right if we had one we couldn’t afford to keep him

There seems to be assumption among a lot of fans that we'll beat West Ham today. The same way many assumed we were going to beat Bournemouth and Luton.

The reality is we've won two league matches all season.

There seems to be assumption among a lot of fans that we'll beat West Ham today. The same way many assumed we were going to beat Bournemouth and Luton.

The reality is we have our old / new manager back and players new in and the garbage shifted out.
Today is in my opinion due to the break he's had time to get his methods , opinions across and I'm confident not only about today but rest of home games .

Absolutely essential we give away minimal free kicks anywhere near the final third today. Ward-Prowse deliveries are arguably the best in the world.

Ideally we'll have 100% possession and finish all our chances. Is that too much to ask?!

Do belive we will beat West ham then take something at palace .
New energy new drive new commitment since hecky has gone and a couple of decent results puts us right back in the mix .
Agreed, got to believe. Even if 2pm/4pm today might be where any optimism actually ends.

Realistically we must beat West Ham and Palace in our next two matches. Which is certainly not impossible, so I hope our fans are positive/vociferous all match.

Thank god we have you to come on and remind us of that

Personally I haven't seen many people 'assume ' we will beat West ham but luckily we have you and half a dozen others who like to cone in on every thread and point out every negative

Just like a pig would if they were on a blades forum incognito

Thank god we have you to come on and remind us of that

Personally I haven't seen many people 'assume ' we will beat West ham but luckily we have you and half a dozen others who like to cone in on every thread and point out every negative

Just like a pig would if they were on a blades forum incognito

What's the score going to be Mr Positive?

That was last year !!

We're playing them at the best possible time, they have so many first choice players out. Last time a side visited the Lane with similar personnel issues it was Brentford, and we all know how that one went. UTB

If we can best West Ham tomorrow then it suddenly gives the club a spark of belief. I think we are nearly in last chance saloon re staying up but I also feel that if we start getting positive results as of now, it's still achievable. Got to beat WHU though. It's now or never.
Agree with this. Today's game is now or never!

If we lose today then it's almost impossible to survive. The stuffing would be well and truly knocked out of the squad.

Sat around derby Station now , no doubt a few cheap west ham on. Let's see.
But I never give up .
I belive we are in a much stronger position than last couple years .
Today will tell.

Fuck me. Bet there's plenty a satisfied missus on here

"What's point, only gonna finish last anyway"

Back
Top Bottom