Barnsley fan on about our relegation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

not gonna lie i do read porktalk every so often because a lot of it is funny,top 3 topics are chansiri,attendances and fans from other places who support them,they try to say loads of wednesday fans are either from Barnsley or live in Barnsley and loads live in derby one even said hes lived in derby for years and doesnt recall any blades and mentioned they read what derbysufc as said on here,also as you all know apparently blades and Rotherham suck each others cocks 😂😂😂View attachment 182836
It's not coincidence that most of their fans are from Barnsley, especially as they're based in South Barnsley.

Once you get past his smug six-fingered twattyness he does make some valid points.

Some of the targets I think he’s spot on.

Just makes you realise what a big summer it is.

not gonna lie i do read porktalk every so often because a lot of it is funny,top 3 topics are chansiri,attendances and fans from other places who support them,they try to say loads of wednesday fans are either from Barnsley or live in Barnsley and loads live in derby one even said hes lived in derby for years and doesnt recall any blades and mentioned they read what derbysufc as said on here,also as you all know apparently blades and Rotherham suck each others cocks 😂😂😂View attachment 182836
Eh? Surely we get topped off first?

Knows far too much about us for a Barnsley 'fan' but 90% of the video I could not argue with him at all and actually found myself in total agreement

after watching west brom get torn apart by Wednesday and they are in a play off spot and Norwich blowing a 2 goal lead I dont think we should be over worried
we still have enough quality for that level I dont mind a couple of play offs years only as we rebuild hopefully to return appreciably stronger

Hope he doesn't get laughed at at school today

Having worked in Barnsley for almost 10 years I can say that this is not a typical Barnsley fan...

Firstly nobody is bothered with united or the pigs over there..

It's mainly Leeds United that's the club they support, then Barnsley..then the cricket..

This is just for bites as he's talking about a pemier league club that is in his region.

Next blog will be about the pigs great escape probably.. Barnsley, well nobody even in Barnsley cares about what they're up to .
I had a completely different experience when I worked there for a few years. They were fucking obsessed with us, and Sheffield as a whole.

I found him quite amusing and the majority of what he was saying was spot on.

I played it today and thought it was pretty good and scarily accurate! He seems like a decent lad in possession of a functioning brain, two things which some of our lot can't achieve!

Callum is a great lad.
He is going out with my great niece who comes from a longline of Blades fans.
It's more than his life is worth to hate us.
He hates Wednesday.
Top lad with a brilliant sense of humour and fantastic football knowledge.

Met loads of lads from Barnsley who support them. They call them Wednesdays with a 's' on the end. Probably more Liverpool fans there.

Actually made me laugh out loud that. Some people have got some time on there hands though. Probably from been on Jobseekers or PIP

Barnsley fans DESPISE pigs. We all went to birdwell club years ago from handsworth Darnell area anout 50 to watch a well known group on the circuits back then. The club stewards knew we from Sheffield and said (jokingly ) United or pigs. Out of 50 of us there was maybe 15 pigs tops and rest were blades. So they said you lot can come in pigs can sit on bus. Just banter but I’ve worked with lads from
Barnsley and they hate pigs far more than they do Leeds in my experience
What did you expect, the Barnsley derby is a fiercely contested affair.

Barnsley fans hate Wednesday.

What's that got to do with where Wednesday fans live?
I went to old Trafford other week. There was Donny blades flags all or place outside boozers. There’s always loadsa Rotherham blades at matches and I know tonnes of blades from dronfield (which Is chesterfield) What’s issue where fans come from ? Have a look into where Leeds fans come from cos that is unreal they’ve got supporters groups that cover the uk and then Scandinavia and fucking Australia. Be oreyt trying to give it them fuckers about where there fans come from

Back
Top Bottom