Balloons

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes, an atmosphere that everybody admires as one of the best…bar us.
I'm part of the problem, I sit in the SS and I'm more likely to get my blanket and werthers out than sing.

I just think that the oiks on the kop need to do a bit more, I think the problem is that they prefer weed to coke nowadays and it's chilling them out too much.

Packing the stuff up for tomorrow and I’ve just had a thought. What the fuck do I do with these 500 balloons in reality? 😂

I mean, if I get them in, I’m not blowing them all up. I can’t walk round handing them out like some kind of weirdo. Would you like a red latex balloon, young lady? If you like it, I’ve got lots more.

Do I just launch the uninflated things everywhere and hope nobody takes offense if it hits you in your face/chips/beer and indeed hope people pick them up off the floor and blow them up? 😂🙈

Perhaps I can pile them up on a concourse table or two? That might be the way to go

Packing the stuff up for tomorrow and I’ve just had a thought. What the fuck do I do with these 500 balloons in reality? 😂

I mean, if I get them in, I’m not blowing them all up. I can’t walk round handing them out like some kind of weirdo. Would you like a red latex balloon, young lady? If you like it, I’ve got lots more.

Do I just launch the uninflated things everywhere and hope nobody takes offense if it hits you in your face/chips/beer and indeed hope people pick them up off the floor and blow them up? 😂🙈

Perhaps I can pile them up on a concourse table or two? That might be the way to go
Just hand them to everyone as you're walking to your seat. Don't ask, just give - "here you are, get these blown up for kick off".

👍👍

P.S. Are you allowed to take them in? Or is if 250 balloons each up your jumpers?

Just hand them to everyone as you're walking to your seat. Don't ask, just give - "here you are, get these blown up for kick off".

👍👍

P.S. Are you allowed to take them in? Or is if 250 balloons each up your jumpers?
I don’t think your allowed, hide them

👍👍

You will know where they were hidden when you pucker up 😉

They’re in 5x100 balloon vacuum sealed bags, so they’re really quite flat. Nothing says you can’t bring balloons in, but 500 is a bit excessive, so we are going to have them up the jumper, yes

I will have the bag of streamers in my hands though as it’s impossible to hide, so won’t bother

You will know where they were hidden when you pucker up 😉

They’re in 5x100 balloon vacuum sealed bags, so they’re really quite flat. Nothing says you can’t bring balloons in, but 500 is a bit excessive, so we are going to have them up the jumper, yes

I will have the bag of streamers in my hands though as it’s impossible to hide, so won’t bother
👍

If anyone's wearing a coat, they're not going to search inside pockets etc.

Nothing excessive about 500 balloons per fan. Sneak them in, hand them out!

Everyone else should Google "balloon shop near me" pronto!

I got 50 and there are 4 kids with us, that seems like a better ratio of kids to balloons!

Just give them out, they'll be thousands of dad there that won't have though ahead with things like that.
I've got 100, and I'll be lucky if I manage to blow up 10.

Back
Top Bottom