Baldock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Play them both, overlapping, overlapping, overlapping , new innovative formation that teams will figure out, just like they were going to 4 years ago........ still waiting
Or .. the guy who is most angry on an overlap wins the shirt.

As has already been said, no. I'd like to add to that, no, no and doubly no.

He's looked at bit vulnerable defensively as a RB. Wing back should really suit him, he's much better on the ball than off it and isn't particularly tall.

If anything it would be George at RCB with Bogle at RWB. That would play to their respective strengths.

Bogle’s attacking ability means we can bring him on when chasing a goal, instead of tearing up the formation.

Baldock to start and Bogle has to take his place via good sub performances / training performances.

In a few weeks the better player will most likely be starting.

We had all this when we signed Baldock. Everyone rejected the idea of Freeman losing his place but eventually everything settles and the best player plays.

Brilliant that we have two quality players in case of injury or suspension.

It will probably be a case of horses for courses. Man Utd away? Baldock and shut up shop a bit. Fulham at home? Bogle and go for the throat a bit.

Even if Bogle and Lowe don’t play much they will massive in pushing Stevens and Baldock on.. Wilder said it himself.

I stand by this that Marvin Johnson was one of the most important signings of the promotion season solely because of how much Stevens improved after he joined

Maybe, in a lot of games, we will Sub off baldock and Stephens for the new Derby lads, to give the position new impetus and fresh legs in the last 20 mins in games. Cos of the way we play, it is so important for them to be running a lot.
Think the clubs have rejected the 5 subs idea. Shame. 2 of ours could have been fullbacks. They still may be...

Maybe, in a lot of games, we will Sub off baldock and Stephens for the new Derby lads, to give the position new impetus and fresh legs in the last 20 mins in games. Cos of the way we play, it is so important for them to be running a lot.
Think the clubs have rejected the 5 subs idea. Shame. 2 of ours could have been fullbacks. They still may be...
My Derby mates says Bogle awesome going forward and Lowe great at defending but both need a bit of work going the opposite way so likely see them A bit more as season progresses...I fucking hope so as Stevens needs a rocket up his arse post lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom