Back four

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FriethBlade

Reaction score
With all the injuries and Jags now suspended should we go with a back four ? I thought Ampadu and Bryan looked pretty solid in the centre and given Baldock and Stevens in particular aren't creating much going forward it might be this formation suits us for the next few games.

Will CW try it or will we be back to the back three ?

Southampton team
Ramsdale
Baldock Ampadu Bryan Steven's
Bogle Norwood Fleck Osborn
McG Brewster

Lunny for.Bogle if hes still out

With all the injuries and Jags now suspended should we go with a back four ? I thought Ampadu and Bryan looked pretty solid in the centre and given Baldock and Stevens in particular aren't creating much going forward it might be this formation suits us for the next few games.

Southampton team
Ramsdale
McG Brewster

Brewster? After that performance?

Southampton team
Ramsdale
McG Brewster

Swap Brewster for Burke and yes.

If be happy to see Brewster come on but Burkes pace offers a different problem

Southampton team
Ramsdale
McG Brewster

Definitely

I thought Bogle was injured for a few weeks

Brewster? After that performance?
Thought he wasn't that bad tonight, granted his performances so far have been awful so it won't take much for us to say he's done OK, but he did OK imo. Compared to Burke who was an absolute disgrace, he should be training with the 23s for the week absolutely pathetic 'performance'

Got to go 4-4-2, we're down to the bare bones with jags out, keeps a tight shape to the team and is a case of needs must. So proud of the team tonight
definetly go 442 against southampton pity bogles out we could have had him on the right and osborn on the left think i would play max lowe left back endas confidence is shot to pieces

Back
Top Bottom