Away team overnight accommodation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think West Hame came by plane too, and probably a couple of other teams. We've flown from Donny for a couple of away games. Makes sense if the motorways are busy.

I thought the Mercure and St Paul's are one and the same place?
They are. It used to be operated by MacDonald's hotels and was called St. Paul's then, for the immediate area. But since the Mercure took over, they seemed to drop reference to the immediate area.

Put it on wheels get Nuhiu poking out of the top and it’s whacky races.
Did anyone else fancy Penelope pit stop?
Nope, preferred Betty Boo.

Away team choice used to be the Hilton at the Quayside now the Best Western Quays Hotel but it may have changed with the change of ownership.

There were 2 posh, football style coaches at Victoria Quays on the day of the Arsenal game and I wondered where they were staying.

Well, I’m staying at The Kenwood Hall mercure hotel In Nether Edge ( long story, but she ain’t kicked me out) and I’ve just seen two coaches from Ellisons travel in the carpark. Corporate coaches. Ellison’s is a Nortth West firm. My guess it’s either Preston or that’s where they park the coaches if the team is at the posher Mercure in town. Canterbury Cluesoe on the case!

The Pigs being so MASSIVE I'm surprised they don't use one of the Apollo spacecraft.

Surely Chansiri would have a plane that looks like this?
1594217887005.png

Back
Top Bottom