Away end today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why was it so much better? Weather? 3pm ko in London?

Went to Liverpool last week and couldn’t believe how bad it was in the away end. Didn’t see anyone I knew, strange atmosphere, quiet. Then today was great, lots of old faces I’d not seen for a while (I don’t do many aways now), noisy from the off (until they killed the game), good crack all the way through.

Well done to everyone that travelled all that way, to see normal service resume, absolutely brilliant to here you all in fine voice, and out performing the team yet again!
Loud and proud Blades!👏👏👏

Of the aways I've been to this season, not only is that correct but it's also been the worst home crowd as well. And I was at the Emptihad
They don’t deserve that success

Why was it so much better? Weather? 3pm ko in London?

Went to Liverpool last week and couldn’t believe how bad it was in the away end. Didn’t see anyone I knew, strange atmosphere, quiet. Then today was great, lots of old faces I’d not seen for a while (I don’t do many aways now), noisy from the off (until they killed the game), good crack all the way through.
Couldn't agree more, also went to Liverpool and half the away end was filming ynwa. Couldn't believe my eyes. Complete opposite today.

Was a very good away end but the searches from the stewards going into the away end was beyond ridiculous. Fans being searched 3/4 times and asked to empty wallets etc. fucking disgrace.
I can second that, my son had his wallet searched and was asked what was the tablets he was carrying! He then had to explain they were to do with his health issues! And they even examined what type and what they were for!!

Unfortunately there's a drug problem with the younger fans ,saying that they were searching the pensioners that travel with us 😂

Unfortunately there's a drug problem with the younger fans ,saying that they were searching the pensioners that travel with us 😂
Fine and dandy, but do home fans get the same scrutiny?

Burnley was same - the club threatened with a stadium closure if home fans didn't stop throwing things on the pitch - and no way do all 7000 get in for kick off at Blackburn with their similar arrangement.

Fine and dandy, but do home fans get the same scrutiny?

Burnley was same - the club threatened with a stadium closure if home fans didn't stop throwing things on the pitch - and no way do all 7000 get in for kick off at Blackburn with their similar arrangement.
Personally think it's way over the top ,Liverpool the other week was the same 5 lines of security .security should always be targeted

Brentford have had a really exciting run but now they've hit the 'Palace Zone'. Nowhere left to go but 11th-17th or the Championship

Yes same wallet search for me too. Also found the searchers arrogant, didn't ask permission to search, which is mandatory , just said we are going to search you. However the ticket assistant stewards were very helpful. Good atmosphere from our lot off the pitch.

Searched me at the Chelski game, "Hands in the air" no please or thanks

Yes same wallet search for me too. Also found the searchers arrogant, didn't ask permission to search, which is mandatory , just said we are going to search you. However the ticket assistant stewards were very helpful. Good atmosphere from our lot off the pitch.
Ticket assistant lads were great, as were the sufc stewards who were there outside.

Back
Top Bottom