Attendance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hopefully the benevolent little dictators at the council are pleased with themselves

But to be honest..... moving the kop back row forwards by a few might actually help the atmosphere a bit

There was 28k for Luton at home, and the away support presumably all travelled in the same fucking taxi.

As I said, 25k is pure fabrication.

Traffic was as bad as ive seen after a game.

Club / police fucked up after game also. United fans mingling with Blackburn fans. Few things been chucked etc etc.

Couldn't really get a gauge on how full the Kop was from the centre of the Kop for obvious reasons but the general consensus around us was that the attendance figure reeked of creative accounting
Loads of spare seats at the side of the Kop near SA and quite a few on the opposite side

There was 28k for Luton at home, and the away support presumably all travelled in the same fucking taxi.

As I said, 25k is pure fabrication.
Isn’t that 28k tickets sold rather than 28k people who actually went?

Kop had big sections unsold, as well as all the back rows that were unavailable.
I think a lot of fans weren’t that fussed about the prospect of going to Wembley (unlike Blackburn) and so didn’t bother.

Looked about right to me, kop was definitely less packed than a normal league match, some gaps on the sides and same back few rows cordoned off. At least 3k spare seats on the kop, then segregation on the away end and south stand and a few spare seats on John st.

Kop had big sections unsold, as well as all the back rows that were unavailable.
I think a lot of fans weren’t that fussed about the prospect of going to Wembley (unlike Blackburn) and so didn’t bother.

Well I would expect that a full Bramall Lane Upper (well, full to safe capacity) would offset the unsold sections of the kop.

Atmosphere > numbers anyway. See this is the current topic du jour on porktalk and how they got more for their Friday night draw vs. Bolton

Yeah I believe so but you wouldn't have thought many wouldn't have gone after forking out for ticket. Understandable if a night league match in winter or what have you.

had to be at least 2/3k unsold on the kop i would say 25/26 is about right think each team gets about 33k for semi final so we may well struggle to sell out although a lot might just see it as a good day out even if weve little chance of winning

Couldn't really get a gauge on how full the Kop was from the centre of the Kop for obvious reasons but the general consensus around us was that the attendance figure reeked of creative accounting
The flanks of the kop were empty to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom