As I have said since before the start of the season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Silent Blade

Reaction score
I think the three promoted teams will go down and I am still sticking to this prediction. I wasn't sure about Wendy going down but I am now convinced that they will go down as well

I think the three promoted teams will go down and I am still sticking to this prediction. I wasn't sure about Wendy going down but I am now convinced that they will go down as well

Ahh I see... Didn't say which 3.

Assume you're saying 2 from the Prem plus the pigs?

Ahh I see... Didn't say which 3.

Assume you're saying 2 from the Prem plus the pigs?
All the three promoted teams to the Premier will go down. I didn't predict Wendy going down before the start of the season but predicted it in September

Says a lot about the Premier League and how it is a league for those with rich owners. Luton is a great story, but are like us, fodder for the richer teams. The odd result aside, it IS a league of the rich. We just have to accept our place until a billionaire takes over, then we can be entitles fk heads like Villa and Newcastle

Back
Top Bottom