Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ChipButtyBlade

Reaction score
Not gunner be nice is it,will there be any home fans left in the ground after h/t................i will stay till the end i want my moneys worth.

Have we got some Porto in us.

Will be there until the end supporting the players as they leave the field no matter the result.
Next Monday the players need our support more than ever. If Newcastle can struggle against them any team can and we need to be behind our players from minute 1. It's not going to be a nice game but I think people leaving if we go a few down isn't helpful. It's time for fan's to stop feeling sorry for themselves and stay and give some support

It entirely depends on Arsenal. If they’re at it and on form they win, comfortably.
But that’s also the case for most teams we play this season.

Not paying ny on 40 quid to watch that massacre haha.

1st 6-0 of our season.

WTFs renewing next season got to do with Mondays attendance. The lowest attendance so far was 28,509 against Brentford. Arsenal are a massive pull regardless of our league position, Monday, Sky or anything else!

I watched them yesterday they are so quick at closing down , i dont think we have the speed or stamina to compete, id try to man mark odegaard with someone quick

Not gunner be nice is it,will there be any home fans left in the ground after h/t................i will stay till the end i want my moneys worth.

Have we got some Porto in us.
Will need a couple of bottles of Porto in me before i set off

Grbic

Anel Trusty Robinson

Baldock Arblaster Souza Davies Osborn

McAtee Brewster

Subs;
Wes
Bogle
Larouci
Norwood
Hamer
Brooks
BBD
Osula
McBurnie

Will be there until the end supporting the players as they leave the field no matter the result.
Next Monday the players need our support more than ever. If Newcastle can struggle against them any team can and we need to be behind our players from minute 1. It's not going to be a nice game but I think people leaving if we go a few down isn't helpful. It's time for fan's to stop feeling sorry for themselves and stay and give some support
As much I take this point on board, I as well as others and maybe yourself will have work Tuesday morning. If we’re 4 or 5-0 down at Half Time I will not hesitate to leave and catch a few extra Z’s that I thought I wouldn’t have. An hour of extra sleep really does make the difference contrary to what many think

I hope our record remains intact. We still hold the record for the buggest away win in English League football, 0-10, away at Port Vale, 1892. The record is bound to be beaten at some point, let’s hope it’s not a week on Monday!

Back
Top Bottom