Arrogant L**ds!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is the numpty that said parachute payments were ‘Maoism’ or something along those lines when they were in the prem?

Don’t see leeds handing them back though?

What an absolute div. Everyone’s a capitalist until it goes against them and their desires. Wanker.

THANK YOU....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I do believe that he diffused anger with humour though he did push that
sometimes way too far, but there no was violence meant.

I think the greatest advice given to me was, 'always behave, otherwise you
could end up like that man on the wall.....'

View attachment 170634

Like that old Chubby Brown joke that got him kicked off the stage after his opening line - "I see you caught the bastard that nicked the bandit!"

They are a lower league irrelevance.

Leeds United to SUFC at the present time is like a little snappy miniature dog yapping at a Rottweiler. Something to be looked down at with total disdain.

Leeds could t beat Wednesday last weekend who were winless at the bottom of the table. At home.

We’re more likely to be playing each other next season in the Championship I’d say than them going up and us staying up.

They are a lower league irrelevance.

Leeds United to SUFC at the present time is like a little snappy miniature dog yapping at a Rottweiler. Something to be looked down at with total disdain.
Considering we have mostly looked like relegation fodder in a few months the little yappy dog will be the same size as the rottweiler which is a terrifying mental image

Great to see we have got under their skin .I thought we were upsetting the arrogant bastards during the transfer window . The fact is they chose to play in the Prem and signed for us rather than join a struggling Championship club which is what any decent player would do . Also with what I have witnessed up till now you wont be in the prem next year either . The difference between the two clubs is you are on the way down with no signs of getting back up and we are on the way up after our great signings Archer Harmer and Mack .I shall tell you now they are fab players you have missed out of .

Wether it's true or not you don't say it
It's a lack of respect
But as you can see from the comments above the fannies will join in with anyone who has something derogatory to say about us
All it does is open you up to be made a mug of, just don't say it, no need is there 🤣

There'll be no room left on our dressing room wall for all the stuff we're going to have pinned up.

Just keep 'em coming guys.

Last time I checked you’ve got to be in it to win it, and sitting in 15th isn’t going to get you anywhere near in it.

I’d have thought someone actually there already for year 1 of 5 had more chance of being in the PL than someone 35th in the pyramid and the only team to give up a point to Wednesday. But hey, what do we know, eh?

Last edited:
It's nice being another teams Gonta Villa. Extra nice when it's a team you genuinely dislike as well.

That's some top class self delusion though. Mystified why players have opted to join a premier League club over a championship one. But not just any championship club, one that's going through a crisis of their own making by signing players on daft contracts that promised players things that actual league rules would prevent them from honouring. Reyt choice that.

Leeds in being cunts shocker.

No reason to think they will do more seasons in the PL than us in the next 5 years. In the last 20 years they’ve had 3 seasons up here. We’ve had 4.

Also games of football aren’t won on how many branches of Pret you‘ve got.

This big fat mess I used to work with would suddenly develop an interest in rugby league when they weren’t doing so well but wouldn’t shut up about LUFC when they’d had a bit of success, parading about in his 10 year old Leeds coat. Never went to the games though.

I think he should have checked the league table before making comments like that! 😂

Granted, Leeds are a bigger club but haven't exactly shown any level of consistency either in results, division or managers.

I’m not overly upset by this to be honest. It may well be true, if it’s not, then good for us.

I'm not surprised by any of this, as it's a well established fact that anyone who supports Leeds Utd knows fuck all about football.

Who’s ever given a shit what the seatsmashers think, or for that matter, a seatsmashers admin?

I’m glad he’s said it. I can regain my hatred of Leeds again. Had forgotten all about them tbh.

Bemoaning losing out on Hamer and Archer to us.

Leeds have been a club in decline for years, the fact that they're blind to this fact is probably because their diehard loons still cling onto the glory days of Don Readies. We at least are well aware of our shortcomings, yes, we punch above our weight but we're in the Prem on merit, whereas Leeds are where they are because they can't walk the talk. Nothing else to add to this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom