Arrogant L**ds!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FATTYFOULKE

Reaction score
We will see but statements like this have a habit of coming back to bite you…

“I think that Leeds United probably have more chance to be in the Premier League more regularly over the next five years than Sheffield United do.”

“I think that Leeds United probably have more chance to be in the Premier League more regularly over the next five years than Sheffield United do.”

For sure some arrogance. But also most likely true.

Wether it's true or not you don't say it
It's a lack of respect
But as you can see from the comments above the fannies will join in with anyone who has something derogatory to say about us

Always have been. Always will be.

Horrible club, worse fans.

UTB
As much as I agree I can see it happening.

It's a more popular city to Sheffield with a muc better city center and they have the sort of history in the club as well as the (albeit awful) fan base that those in S6 lay awake touching themselves over at night.

I'd wager should any investor come along they're likely to move towards Leeds than United but at least it'd be funny to see the Wednesday melt down of "why not us, were the biggest this with the most that and the least death trappy stadium etc yada yawn"

Opta give them a 5% chance of promotion

...also gives pigs a 74% chance of relegation 😉

Didn't Leeds lose a lot of players for very little money? We all know the championship is a tough league and this year is probably tougher than usual with none of the recently promoted sides relegated last season.

Seems a bitter thing to say. Hamer and Archer I doubt will do a Berge with us and stay two years in the championship

It's a more popular city to Sheffield with a muc better city center and they have the sort of history in the club as well as the (albeit awful) fan base that those in S6 lay awake touching themselves over at night.

I'd wager should any investor come along they're likely to move towards Leeds than United but at least it'd be funny to see the Wednesday melt down of "why not us, were the biggest this with the most that and the least death trappy stadium etc yada yawn"

centre, flumpster

And would this change this horrible club and it’s self entitled fan base ?

The comments as regards Bournemouth and ourselves are slanderous.

Funny as hell these players chose us instead of them fucking lot.

UTB

They are where they are and we are where we are

He can fk right off

Lydon Snr once told us that he'd asked a brood of Rhinos supporters, ''why Rhinos?''
Before they could answer, he, in his charismatic style said, ''it's because you'll soon be extinct too?''

Your old man is an eternal legend. My regular partner in crime in the old Blades Mad days.

Didn't Leeds lose a lot of players for very little money? We all know the championship is a tough league and this year is probably tougher than usual with none of the recently promoted sides relegated last season.

Seems a bitter thing to say. Hamer and Archer I doubt will do a Berge with us and stay two years in the championship
I love the way they call it the “Opta Supercomputer” when in all likelihood its an Amstrad CPC464 running Championship Manager 2 with a 23/24 season update.

I think this is sour grapes that we signed a number of their targets….

Time will tell, but I really don’t give a shot where Leeds are in the football pyramid…

bash.jpg

Yorkshire has generally always been rubbish at football comparatively speaking. A total of 27 major trophies all told:

Wednesday 8
Leeds 7
United 5
Hudds 4
Barnsley 1
Bradford 1
Middlesbrough 1

By comparison Lancs has over 130 trophies with Man Utd and Liverpool both having more than of Yorkshire put together.

Your old man is an eternal legend. My regular partner in crime in the old Blades Mad days.
THANK YOU....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I do believe that he diffused anger with humour though he did push that
sometimes way too far, but there no was violence meant.

I think the greatest advice given to me was, 'always behave, otherwise you
could end up like that man on the wall.....'

1694175455388.png

Yorkshire has generally always been rubbish at football comparatively speaking. A total of 27 major trophies all told:

Wednesday 8
Leeds 7
United 5
Hudds 4
Barnsley 1
Bradford 1
Middlesbrough 1

By comparison Lancs has over 130 trophies with Man Utd and Liverpool both having more than of Yorkshire put together.
And only 3 in the last 50 years. Wed LC 91, Leeds league 92, Boro LC 04.

I think that Leeds United probably have more chance to be in League One more regularly over the next five years than Sheffield United do...looking at their current league position and the fact they couldn't even beat the division's whipping boy on their on patch last weekend. 😂

The toughest ever apparently........

Wednesday 8
Leeds 7
United 5
Hudds 4
Barnsley 1
Bradford 1
Middlesbrough 1

Bemoaning losing out on Hamer and Archer to us.

Back
Top Bottom