Are we there yet ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

silver blade

Reaction score
Are we at the bottom of the championship with a points total of minus 2
With Wednesday, Hull & Leeds straining at the leash to bum us down to league 1 the only consolation is that Rotherham won't be there to embarras us further

With Wednesday, Hull & Leeds straining at the leash to bum us down to league 1 the only consolation is that Rotherham won't be there to embarras us further
Strange post. Leeds will probably go up, the fowls may well go down.
-2 isn't a lot of points behind. We will be fine in the championship. Hopefully we will miss out on promotion back to the prem by 2 points and enjoy another successful championship season the year after that.

-2 isn’t exactly terminal.
You sound like we’ve been consigned to compulsory relegation.

We should be happy for the -2 it will probably keep us from being promoted again to this dreadful league next season when we miss out by 2 points.

We're absolutely in for a relegation battle next season in the Championship. Without a doubt. Buckle up

We're absolutely in for a relegation battle next season in the Championship. Without a doubt. Buckle up

If Wilder resigns in the summer then I’ll believe you. I don’t think he’d stick around if he didn’t think could arrest this shambles. The bottom of the Champ is huge step down from even our current trajectory, so mid table seems a reasonable proposition.

And for balance, I equally don’t think the club is going anywhere good until Princey is gone. The development and sale of extremely good young players is our best hope for stability until someone willing to lose bigger money comes along…

The sandy vaginas are out in force aren't they.

Our squad is a championship squad, and the players who are leaving (14 of them potentially), make the squad stronger. Of the 14 leaving, I'd struggle to make a case for any of them being worth keeping.

With Wilder in charge, and on the basis he's got very little money to spend (he's like a drunken Jack and the beanstalk when he's got cash), there's no way were anything lower than mid table next season.

Back
Top Bottom