Anyone Seen This Website Before?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Defender Adam Lockwood, released by Donny. BM poster has heard he's heading our way

Don't know how strong this rumour is, but he moved to Donny because he wanted to go back up North, so signing for us would fit in with that, if true of course

Will we go back in for Peter Lovenkrands (shabba!)?

I suspect there's a lot of players on that list who are going to need a serious reality check in terms of wages if they are to get another club. I bet James McFadden has spent the last 5+ years on £50,000 a week. I can't see him getting much over £10,000 a week now (still a fairly reasonable wage of course!)

Haven't look on there, but I see Huddersfield released Gary Roberts yesterday.

Would be an outstanding signing considering our dearth of quality on the flanks.

Greg Hallford from Burton Albion just for the name

In all seriousness, most of the players on there are there for a reason. They're shite!

We need to be looking at released Championship players looking to resurrect their careers or Ricardo Gardner!! Have we ever had anyone with dreadlocks play for us?

Maybe Saha on the bench?

Matt Oakley - just for his corners. I seem to remember a televised match against Leicester in the last couple of seasons where I'd never seen a string of such brilliant corners. It was terrifying.

He's shit otherwise, but it would be nice to have a good corner put in for a change...

Matt Oakley - just for his corners. I seem to remember a televised match against Leicester in the last couple of seasons where I'd never seen a string of such brilliant corners. It was terrifying.

He's shit otherwise, but it would be nice to have a good corner put in for a change...

Try and get that delap for throws while were at it

Cool, Ricardo Fuller's on there. He'd be ridiculously good. Probably ridiculously out of our range as well.

Just to be the boring realistic one - I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Lloyd Sam or Jamal Campbell-Ryce joining us for the pace out wide.

Didn't see much else on there, but I thought Kadar at Newcastle was highly rated so I'm surrpised at that. Can see him joining a Championship club.

Realistic:
Matt Oakley, Lee Cook, James Chambers, James Hayter,

Bit out of reach ?:
Robbie Blake, Ricardo Gardner, Sean Davis, Joe Lewis (GK), Nicky Shorey, Ricardo Fuller

Worth at least a trial:

Kevan Hurst, Tom Soares, Tom Heaton (GK), Lloyd Sam, Rhys Murphy, Joe Mattock, Sammy Clingan, Freddy Eastwood

Just to be the boring realistic one - I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Lloyd Sam or Jamal Campbell-Ryce joining us for the pace out wide.

Didn't see much else on there, but I thought Kadar at Newcastle was highly rated so I'm surrpised at that. Can see him joining a Championship club.

Is everyone released on there or just out of a contract. Danny Guthrie for instance has not been released by Newcastle yet to the best of my knowledge.

Not Tom Soares - too slow and disinterested even for the Hibs midfield.

Not Tom Soares - too slow and disinterested even for the Hibs midfield.

One of a few Palace players that never really made it much like John Bostock (who has been with Spurs for ages now). Be interesting to see what happens to Wilfred Zaha.

I
Is everyone released on there or just out of a contract. Danny Guthrie for instance has not been released by Newcastle yet to the best of my knowledge.

I think it's a mixture of both. Probably all the definitely released players along with the uncertain players. Pretty sure Sam and JCR have been released but nothing has been announced at Newcastle.

A Newcastle ITK'er says Guthrie to Villa is a done deal.

Grounds at Boro, would put a cheeky punt in to get Nicky Law back from Motherwell, Tom Soares, Jean Louis Akpa Akpro who looked good at Rochdale (if I remember right) would be worth a bid for pace down the wing, probably see what we could get Alan Smith for.

Someone else said it earlier, there is a whole host of shit on there, and thats before many teams really start offloading. Also, many players are going to get a reality check this close season. I don't see many people coming knocking for the droppings off Boltons table for instance. Many players who have earned 5 figure slaries are going to have to take a big drop. It might be a case of getting your key targets in early and playing a waiting game for the rest.

I wonder if Kozzy will end up at Leeds?

Grounds at Boro, would put a cheeky punt in to get Nicky Law back from Motherwell, Tom Soares, Jean Louis Akpa Akpro who looked good at Rochdale (if I remember right) would be worth a bid for pace down the wing, probably see what we could get Alan Smith for.

Someone else said it earlier, there is a whole host of shit on there, and thats before many teams really start offloading. Also, many players are going to get a reality check this close season. I don't see many people coming knocking for the droppings off Boltons table for instance. Many players who have earned 5 figure slaries are going to have to take a big drop. It might be a case of getting your key targets in early and playing a waiting game for the rest.

I wonder if Kozzy will end up at Leeds?

I think MK Plastic Dons are in talks to keep Smith.

I

I think it's a mixture of both. Probably all the definitely released players along with the uncertain players. Pretty sure Sam and JCR have been released but nothing has been announced at Newcastle.

A Newcastle ITK'er says Guthrie to Villa is a done deal.

Do Villa have a Manager at the moment? I wouldn't think they would be signing players when they don't have a bloke in charge.

Do Villa have a Manager at the moment? I wouldn't think they would be signing players when they don't have a bloke in charge.

I was wondering that too. You could forgive them for signing someone decent in the absence of a manager, but Danny Guthrie? The very definition of an ordinary Premiership player.

Back
Top Bottom