Anyone else worried we'll do a Triple Drop?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A thread with both Gav and Stegasorearse, this could be the beginning of something......

Stegosaurus​

Joined Dec 1, 2020
Football Team Supported Sheffield United

Don't get all the animosity towards Steg. He's replied more than once that he is a long time blade.
"Nonce" is uncalled for too.

Don't you?

The main question to answer is whether posters on S24SU dislike PIGS or WUMS the most

Stegosaurus is 100% WUM, which in some posters minds, are all tiresome - there are numerous others btw, equally tiresome.

As for being a Blade - there appears to be zero evidence to support this.

UTB

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I think it warrants discussion. We aren't very good and are likely to go down. But, will we drop again? Or team is shit, and as they, get older, they're going to get shittier and shittier, and it's clear the Prince isn't going to put money into the club--at least not until we sell some players. But who is going to buy our garbage? Berge must be bleeding value. There is no chance we'll get anywhere close to what we paid for McBurnie. Brewster, we might get a team to take a punt on him during January, but if he goes another season without scoring--that's it for him. So, there's no money coming in--maybe JOC, but he could well be over a year before he kicks a ball again. We've got two liabilities in goal. Above all, the players have zero morale or confidence.

If we drop, we will likely drop again.

9FB1DA96-1139-4103-95B7-7967D7645C38.jpeg

Don't you?

The main question to answer is whether posters on S24SU dislike PIGS or WUMS the most

Stegosaurus is 100% WUM, which in some posters minds, are all tiresome - there are numerous others btw, equally tiresome.

As for being a Blade - there appears to be zero evidence to support this.

UTB
Nah, we've had worse.
As for being a blade, I know maybe 20 people on here behind their pseudonyms, all the others could be pigs in disguise for all I know.
I think Steg is just slightly annoying (deliberately or not)

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I think it warrants discussion. We aren't very good and are likely to go down. But, will we drop again? Or team is shit, and as they, get older, they're going to get shittier and shittier, and it's clear the Prince isn't going to put money into the club--at least not until we sell some players. But who is going to buy our garbage? Berge must be bleeding value. There is no chance we'll get anywhere close to what we paid for McBurnie. Brewster, we might get a team to take a punt on him during January, but if he goes another season without scoring--that's it for him. So, there's no money coming in--maybe JOC, but he could well be over a year before he kicks a ball again. We've got two liabilities in goal. Above all, the players have zero morale or confidence.

Don't ever leave this forum. We all know you are a Wendy, but you have a great sense of humour and impeccable timing. Keep it up my little pink friend 👍🤣

Stegosaurus​

Joined Dec 1, 2020

Don't get all the animosity towards Steg. He's replied more than once that he is a long time blade.
Ponce?

Stegosaurus​

Joined Dec 1, 2020

I guess every fam base has an idiot and The Steg is ours.

Shame.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

no

I don't think so, but I have to say it is still a possibility.

If Darren Moore doesn't pull his socks up and Wendy keep losing then a relegation battle could ensue and if Wendy go down then a triple relegation could be on for the following season.

So, yes you should be a little worried my little Steggie.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Jog on....😎

Hi Stegosaurus here,

It certainly looks like Div 4 for the Owls unless they can somehow improve 😄

Hi Stegosaurus here

It seems my thread has whipped them into shape. I hear Slav printed it off and stuck it on the lockeroom door as motivation.

Hi Stegosaurus here

It seems my thread has whipped them into shape. I hear Slav printed it off and stuck it on the lockeroom door as motivation.
“lockeroom” ? Are you sure you are in the right sport ?

Back
Top Bottom