Anyone else worried we'll do a Triple Drop?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stegosaurus

Reaction score
Hi Stegosaurus here,

I think it warrants discussion. We aren't very good and are likely to go down. But, will we drop again? Or team is shit, and as they, get older, they're going to get shittier and shittier, and it's clear the Prince isn't going to put money into the club--at least not until we sell some players. But who is going to buy our garbage? Berge must be bleeding value. There is no chance we'll get anywhere close to what we paid for McBurnie. Brewster, we might get a team to take a punt on him during January, but if he goes another season without scoring--that's it for him. So, there's no money coming in--maybe JOC, but he could well be over a year before he kicks a ball again. We've got two liabilities in goal. Above all, the players have zero morale or confidence.

If we drop, we will likely drop again.

We should sue Wilder for negligence costing us so many losses when he promised he wouldn't.

Need to ring Kevin for the name of a good lawyer.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I think it warrants discussion. We aren't very good and are likely to go down. But, will we drop again? Or team is shit, and as they, get older, they're going to get shittier and shittier, and it's clear the Prince isn't going to put money into the club--at least not until we sell some players. But who is going to buy our garbage? Berge must be bleeding value. There is no chance we'll get anywhere close to what we paid for McBurnie. Brewster, we might get a team to take a punt on him during January, but if he goes another season without scoring--that's it for him. So, there's no money coming in--maybe JOC, but he could well be over a year before he kicks a ball again. We've got two liabilities in goal. Above all, the players have zero morale or confidence.

Cant you go and play a game of kerby on the M1 ?

Hi Stegosaurus here,

1629638868563.gif

Put a big-spending quid on relegation after WBA. Odds had already dropped to just 28-1, probably shorter after yesterday.

Would have been horrified at the thought at the end of season before last. But after last seasons shitshow ripped the guts out of the club, I’m not too bothered at the moment.
At least will get a look in on some away games and get served at half time.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Well we can always rely on you for a good "fairy" tale can't we ?

Stop this silliness.
Silly Billies.

got me going down memory lane - in my old rocking chair with pipe
1976 - 1981
Saw a great win at Leeds mind after we were relegated from (old) Div 1

Hi Stegosaurus here,

No

Hi Stegosaurus here,

No we won’t…..

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Is your best mate called Gav?!

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Beware meteorites !

Hi Stegosaurus here,

No chance very early days

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Somewhat ironically, the stegosaurus was still roaming the earth the last time the pigs were in the Premier league.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

See where you lot are at Christmas buddy and let’s see where we are.

Oh, we will still be in the Championship and you will still be in the pub league.

Don’t worry about what the biggest team in the city is up to my little pork sausage as we certainly aren’t worried about you. UTB 👊🏻

See where you lot are at Christmas buddy and let’s see where we are.

Oh, we will still be in the Championship and you will still be in the pub league.

Don’t worry about what the biggest team in the city is up to my little pork sausage as we certainly aren’t worried about you. UTB 👊🏻

Hi, Stegosaurus here

I support the Blades, which is why I post here rather than at the Owlstalk board.

Easy mistake to make. Im, sure.

Back
Top Bottom