Any free agents available before next Sunday?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do you not count Archer and Traore as strikers ? We then have McB, Brewster, Osula and Jebbison, so how many should we have ? Seven ?
Brewster is always injured.

Osula should be on loan in the championship, as should Jebbo. Who is injured.

Traore is from the equivalent of League 2.

We have 2 realistic competitive options.

Should have brought that Swansea lad in who is scoring for fun at Leeds.
He’s doing well, but it was Archer OR Piroe

Leeds went to Piroe when we got Archer, so both teams viewed Archer as the better option

I’m not convinced Osula, Jebbo or Traore are ready

So when McB is out, do we play McAtee behind Archer in the 10 role and pack midfield with Souza, Hamer & Norwood?

I honestly can’t include Brewster as if he gets fit he’s in the match day squad - but he’s scored 4 goals in 3 seasons, which is 2 less than Jack Robinson has managed in the same time

Don't think that's true. We could have listed fewer than 25 players if we wished.
The issue is: if we had named only 23 or 24 players, could we add any free agent(s) we sign before January?
Nope. As I posted further up, if you register a player they have to be part of your squad. Only way round it is to have less players registered or be unable to put out a side due to injuries.

So that decision to give new contracts to certain players (who had previous injury problems) seems like it was a great decision in hindsight doesn't it .. 😏
There’s only John Fleck we gave a contract to who is now injured. Let’s not over hype the situation by using “players” plural and you can’t factor in a leg break when giving contracts. It’s hardly a reoccurring injury.

Every body's a bleeding manager !!!
Why they've been paying out all that money, for all these years, to some poor bloke who hasn't got a clue, when all they have to do is look on here, astounds me...... :tumbleweed:

Brewster is always injured.

Osula should be on loan in the championship, as should Jebbo. Who is injured.

Traore is from the equivalent of League 2.

We have 2 realistic competitive options.
Whether there are good enough is a different matter.
There are those on here who want another defender, others who think we are light on the left of midfield and some, like yourself, who want another striker. The problem is we are not a club that can go out and get more better players.
We did well in this window and we may be able to add in the JTW , but we have to accept what and where we are.

Whether there are good enough is a different matter.
There are those on here who want another defender, others who think we are light on the left of midfield and some, like yourself, who want another striker. The problem is we are not a club that can go out and get more better players.
We did well in this window and we may be able to add in the JTW , but we have to accept what and where we are.
It’s not really another matter is it? It’s literally the whole argument.

We can’t go out and get better than players that are barely championship ready? You really believe that?

It’s not really another matter is it? It’s literally the whole argument.

We can’t go out and get better than players that are barely championship ready? You really believe that?
We cannot go out and get better players when we have also brought in Hamer, Souza, Archer and McAtee.
If all we brought in were Championship level then I would agree with you, but we have to look at the whole picture and I don’t think we could have done much better with the money available for acquisitions and then wages.

We cannot go out and get better players when we have also brought in Hamer, Souza, Archer and McAtee.
If all we brought in were Championship level then I would agree with you, but we have to look at the whole picture and I don’t think we could have done much better with the money available for acquisitions and then wages.
Yeah ok mate, if you believe that I'm not going to argue with you because I can't be arsed

Back
Top Bottom