Another quality decision by the FA.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Probably the daftest day and time they could move the game to as lots of fans do the half, eccy road is a major route in and out for fans and for the runners getting out after the race, well good luck with that

Whatever happened to SAG, aren’t they supposed to be there for things like this?

Fucking hell.
I feel like a milk man without a crate.

The FA have F all to do with it! The club's sell the rights to TV broadcasters and agree to the dates being able to be used.

It might not be on TV in the UK but it is worldwide on a Sunday. We get millions for it.

A few weeks ago Arsenal Women played Man Utd Women at the Emirates 60,000.

A couple of hours later Spurs played Wolves at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium 60,000.

This was all in North London. London can handle these type of events. The FA need to realise other cities do not have the capabilities.

Ridiculous.
I guess there’ll be a few Blades running in the morning too - especially the likes of blade67 & his clan who are raising funds for Weston Park Hospital following the loss of his daughter.
The Chelsea game is officially the club’s Weston Park nominated game to raise funds so at least there’s a connection there.
But generally speaking, this is a bonkers decision. The club should be prepared to treat more people for cramp in the stands than on the pitch.

Ridiculous.
I guess there’ll be a few Blades running in the morning too - especially the likes of blade67 & his clan who are raising funds for Weston Park Hospital following the loss of his daughter.
The Chelsea game is officially the club’s Weston Park nominated game to raise funds so at least there’s a connection there.
But generally speaking, this is a bonkers decision. The club should be prepared to treat more people for cramp in the stands than on the pitch.
Bugger. That's me missing that one then.

Doing a thank you event that afternoon for all the runners. On a positive note, we did something similar after the Sheffield 10k and I missed the Newcastle debacle, as a result.

To be fair , at 13.30, I might still be running.

Like a few years back when kids were going back to university, grid locked streets, git to match at half time! Hopeless planning

Just shows that they don't care about the fans watching in the ground, the couch potatoes are all they think about.. pricks.

I think they care to the extent that they want to see full stands on tv. However that is still part of ensuring they maximise the tv income.

The problem is that the fans moan about matches being moved, but then go to the match anyway! So why would the powers that be give a shit? They know they can pretty much do as they like and the fans in the stands will still turn up.

You'd have thought SYP might have vetoed that one for a start.

I think they care to the extent that they want to see full stands on tv. However that is still part of ensuring they maximise the tv income.

The problem is that the fans moan about matches being moved, but then go to the match anyway! So why would the powers that be give a shit? They know they can pretty much do as they like and the fans in the stands will still turn up.
Most fans have brought tickets in advance don't forget, £41 for adults, can't just throw em away

Back
Top Bottom