Another item for the Prince's 'to do' list

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

One new player has been self isolating so came over before the 2 weeks quoted. The other is hopefully due after negotiations with a PL team that don’t need to rush players out and notoriously are slow at this .
SJ I can imagine has wanted Veira since he was announced as manager. Taking so long has cost us so far.

Are you forgetting one season showed a £17m profit. We await the results on the second one but one would imagine it’s similar seen as though we spent less and then spent £0 in January.

I’d expect a healthy return of circa 30m.

Past signings are irrelevant. The Chariman is here to run the club now and further forward. CW and Chariman did not get on. No problem. Move on.

He recruited for 4 months his main target of SJ. Signings should have been in place way before season started.

If you want to blame a manager from 6 months ago then that’s your Perogative. Right now it’s the potential start of a crisis and the owner doesn’t seem anywhere to be seen.

So the Prince should be judged on everything that he’s done since he arrived but we should ignore the transfer windows where we spent big money because they don’t count? Ok then.

Can we just clarify, you’re seriously suggesting that the Prince has used United’s money to make signings at other clubs?

SJ I can imagine has wanted Veira since he was announced as manager. Taking so long has cost us so far.

It’s not just a question of clicking a button on FIFA or whatever the online games are called these days !!!

It probably doesn’t avail your issues in any sense, but it’s worth noting that the majority of stewards and catering staff are usually college / uni kids on minimum wage having little to no interest in the customer experience.

My mrs was a steward at Bristol City while at uni and she can barely remember the name of the ground, as it was a few hours work on Saturdays then back to reality.

It’s an issue for middle management, as they’re the ones who should be more interested in customer retention.

That said it’s hard to lose football fans as customers in a football ground, as you’ll go no matter what, and if you don’t there’s always the other few thousand who still will.

Beerschot are a decently supported Belgian top division side, they're higher in their pyramid than us and can achieve European qualification in their league, they have their own money, just like they did before they were in United World.

This isn't McCabe with Chengdu Nobodies, making our like they need out cash to survive is way off.

I can sympathise with the OP's thoughts on catering especially but yes things didn't run too well last week turnstiles opened 10mins late so there were queues and quite a few rejected tickets. My new card (changed seat) worked fine. Getting a pint was a joke the beer pumps obviously or not marked for those serving the bloke in front of me asked for a IPA the young lad started to fill the glass with cider until the bloke stopped him half way, this bloke the told him what he wanted again and pointed to the correct pump. The fucking idiot serving then topped the cider up with IPA making a snakebite 🤣 🤣 🤣 before his mate told him to pour it away and start again at which the kid just stood there looking bewildered, he had no clue how to pull beer,when to tilt the glass or anything looked like he was straight out of a classroom. And all this was before the hordes descended on the bar FFS train the kids up before throwing them in at the deep end.
This is an issue not isolated to just united cos a lot of people who used to work in the hospitality industry have moved on in the last 18 months.,leaving loads of youngsters trying to learn the job.
I was served yesterday by a girl in the grapes, obviously pouring her first ever pint, and at the Steve cowens do, one of the lads behind the bar had no idea how to take the tops off the bottles 🙄... No wonder it took 2 hours to get served!

We all know the Prince isn’t an incredibly wealthy man. He is a smart business man. He’s using sufc money to fund the Belgian club.

In which case there would be a note to that effect in the accounts.

Which there isn’t. Stop peddling stuff you know nothing about.

Are you forgetting one season showed a £17m profit. We await the results on the second one but one would imagine it’s similar seen as though we spent less and then spent £0 in January.

I’d expect a healthy return of circa 30m.

Past signings are irrelevant. The Chariman is here to run the club now and further forward. CW and Chariman did not get on. No problem. Move on.

He recruited for 4 months his main target of SJ. Signings should have been in place way before season started.

If you want to blame a manager from 6 months ago then that’s your Perogative. Right now it’s the potential start of a crisis and the owner doesn’t seem anywhere to be seen.

Personally I think you're going to be disappointed, given the TV rebate and lack of matchday income for last season if we make any profit I'll be very surprised.

Back
Top Bottom