Anderson - Hit By A Bottle?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Twattish thing to do from a fan. Even if they were goading us, which they weren’t we should not have done it.

I watched the Ajax v Feyenoord match earlier. Three times the match was suspended then abandoned because of bottles and fireworks being thrown onto the pitch. If the Dutch rules ever are adopted over here, they'll be matches called off every week.

A fine heading United's direction?
A fine or point(s) deduction?

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Nothing wrong with goading the other fans. The players would have spent the past half hour being booed, hissed at and insulted by a bunch of 60 year old, bald, overweight men who still think they're football hooligans and a bunch of 20 year old chavs named Hayden in Stone Island tops trying to impress the 60 year old, bald, overweight men by acting like hooligans.

They should be allowed to give a bit baclk when they score.
Stego not being funny mate but who and what are you?

Can I also say something next time please think who you vote in to Sheffield Council coz Labour and Lib dems have done NOTHING NOTHING for this City

It came from behind me on the Kop and sprayed the back of my head as it flew over.

A bit of HD CCTV should sort out the perpetrator.

Hopefully the club identify who did it and whatever fine they receive just gets passed on.

Don't see how the club can be held responsible for controlling fans when someone commits an act of individual stupidity.

Even if it's a young kid, the parents withholding their pocket money for a year to pay back the club getting fined will perhaps help to reinforce what is and isn't acceptable in society.

I always think of it this way - would you do it when walking in the streets or in the mall? If not, then why would you see this as acceptable just because you're in a football stadium? There is no exemption on society's rules/laws.

No one worse than our Billy for goading the other teams fans , part of the fun I suppose, but in the heat of the moment if something is throw , well all I have got to say is don’t goad the fans , play with fire and all !

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Nothing wrong with goading the other fans. The players would have spent the past half hour being booed, hissed at and insulted by a bunch of 60 year old, bald, overweight men who still think they're football hooligans and a bunch of 20 year old chavs named Hayden in Stone Island tops trying to impress the 60 year old, bald, overweight men by acting like hooligans.

They should be allowed to give a bit baclk when they score.
NO, they or anyone else have given a bit baclk(back if you did but know) when they score, should be addressing their own fans. It's called being professional.
Smells very much like S6 tactics to me and by the way there is an abundance of who you describe at Hillsborough, also.
As if you din't know.

A bit of HD CCTV should sort out the perpetrator.
Hopefully, and banned from ALL football matches both professional and amateur.
Mind they wouldn't do it at a amateur game, in the park, finish with a bloody nose I suspect.

Takes a thick bastard and a proper coward to throw stuff from the safety of the crowd.
Something else on your cv’s…pathetic.

Players celebrating in front of opposition fans deserve all they get IMO
Should be a yellow card
That’s absolute bollocks btw. Imagine being such a child that you get upset watching someone celebrate a goal in front of you and you resort to throwing whatever is in your hands.

Actually, most children over the age of 3 know not to throw things at people so apologies to any children reading…

Throwing bottles onto the pitch must be music to Sheffield Council ears, now they have an excuse to close the kop.

Barely owt in them , noticed how they collected them in a little neat area , so that sky could get a good shot , when you score have a kiss and cuddle by all means ,but dont goad the fans , no anti Newcasle stuff had gone off.

Back
Top Bottom