An evening with Alan Hodgkinson MBE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good to hear this was a good event. Is there any way of feeding back to the club about doing these sort of events so that exiles can have a chance of getting to them?

A Thursday eve is a no go for those of us 200 odd miles away! If it were a Friday or weekend, I could sort that.

A brilliant evening, Foxy and thanks for organising it. Nice to put faces to names as well - who was that miserable s*d on your left, Foxy...... ;)

Good to meet everybody and that for those that didn't make it and thought that the pie being served might be a "Pukka" pie - this is what you missed!

:D

The Pie for the S24SU table for s24su.jpg

Good to hear this was a good event. Is there any way of feeding back to the club about doing these sort of events so that exiles can have a chance of getting to them?

A Thursday eve is a no go for those of us 200 odd miles away! If it were a Friday or weekend, I could sort that.

It has been mentioned to JG by shorehamview who'll correct me if I'm wrong with the reason given...

The proximity to matches on most Friday/Saturday nights through the year are the issue. If the match is at home, the venue needs to be prepped for the game or turned around in a short space of time afterwards. If the match is away, the club staff involved will be travelling to/from the game.

And I guess during summer, you're in to wedding and party season when the rooms might not be available.

As for last night's do, it was organised by the publishers and not the club directly... so the timing of that is down to them :)

Very good to meet you all last night.

Enjoyed the night and look forward to the next one!

:)

Back
Top Bottom