Incoming? Alexander Blessin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was thinking Warnock...
Doesn’t have the right initials to save on training gear I’m afraid. Could sack bettis off though and bring in Neil as DoF do all our business with brown paper envelopes.

The phrasing sounds very much like the extension was a unilateral decision taken by Oostende based on a contract option rather than a mutual decision by manager and club to extend. Doesn't help the work permit situation though, unless we agree a deal to appoint him at the end of the 2021/22 season and completely lose the plot and decide to keep Heckingbottom on for next season too
Might be a way of convincing the FA he’s a top manager and so should be given a work permit? Adding an extra year, takes his contract over 2 years, which allows him a work permit.
OK maybe not...

Might be a way of convincing the FA he’s a top manager and so should be given a work permit? Adding an extra year, takes his contract over 2 years, which allows him a work permit.
OK maybe not...
I like the way Snrub thinks

Isn’t the contract extension irrelevant given he doesn’t qualify for the exemption to the new Brexit immigration rules?
We're not the only team who are likely to be interested in him, and the others won't have work permit challenges so it's more likely to be a protection from them nabbing him on the cheap.

OK maybe not...
I'd thought exactly the same to be honest!...looking for any sort of glimmer!

For me Blessin would be quite a gamble for us to take,inexperienced as a senior manager,none in English football,Championship is increasingly a minefield for plenty of teams who already went down the route.
If we were settled with a good core of players who are in a position to give us a good chance of bouncing back next season,not so much a gamble,but we are in dissarray,so that all gets shoved on to his plate to sort as well as getting results on the pitch.

Chill out blades ballsup is having a word with his owd pals in the home office ,the carrier bag firm are sorting it .when he come back out of his shed

Back
Top Bottom