Added on time

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really ? Can’t wait for this .. who’s better away than Man Utd fans
When are say better, what are the referring to ?, Numbers ?, I've seen other teams bring similar amounts. The noise they made ?, Lincoln made more row. I would also say that all supporters of teams from league one down, who travel away are better supporters than the plastic glory hunters. Stop being in thrall of them though our players don't set a good example of that, swapping fucking shirts at the end.

When are say better, what are the referring to ?, Numbers ?, I've seen other teams bring similar amounts. The noise they made ?, Lincoln made more row. I would also say that all supporters of teams from league one down, who travel away are better supporters than the plastic glory hunters. Stop being in thrall of them though our players don't set a good example of that, swapping fucking shirts at the end.
Numbers wise obviously nobody can compete with em. Except Liverpool away maybe. But the noise and constant support throughout a game is what sets them apart for me. And the songs they have more and better than everybody. But I do agree with the lower teams that travel away like Hartlepool to say Plymouth on a Tuesday night in winter in fa cup or summert. Yeh they’re the best but im in about consistent Man U are very very good away. Wank at home.

Been a theme this season that added on time makes absolutely no sense at all.

First half we had 2 goals, 1 penalty where VAR took about 30 seconds to check it, and one injury to Onana which again lasted around 30 seconds. He added on 6 minutes, how its 6 minutes is beyond me.

Second half, we had another goal, 6 subs but only 5 minutes gets added on.

I'm not sure how any of these were accurate amounts of time added on per half. Are refs just making up as they go along? Would it have been 5 minutes if the score was 1-1?
30 seconds to check - It felt a lot longer than that. Added on Onana's actions for the pen too, if that is Wes doing that on a goal kick, it's a yellow.

But in answer to the question, I think yes, they are making it up as they go along!!

10 subs in the second half and 2 goals but only 1 minute added on.
Are the rules different for the FA Cup?

I have no problem with mercy ruling it at that scoreline. Not like anyone can have a cry about could have improved goal difference. You see the ref blow up dead on 90 in the average Bayern game.

Back
Top Bottom