According to an ITK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Staggered at the ineptitude. Adkins deserves to never work again the fucking twat.
You could also read on and realise that the chances of him actually getting paid anywhere near that are longer than me bending one up Angelina Jolie this evening.

Our club is inept, but it doesn't need lots of made up numbers to ram home the point.

UTB

Well if the accountants are freely banding all the figures about on social media and allowing 'mates' to be in on that kind of information, I have a feeling they will be losing clients left right and centre any time ... now. Any business that uses them will now be contemplating how secure their information is. For what it's worth I think it's all bullshit.

Just believe me
You said you could guarantee it. I asked how, and you haven't provided any information on that so it isn't even possible to come to a judgment on whether to believe it or not. Although even if you explained in great detail people would still be taking your word for it.

You must have had direct, first hand experience of the Woolford contract negotiations and/or have previously handled his confidential contractual information to be able to 100% 'guarantee' it?

Are you going to claim you've had either of those or are you just going to admit you're either bullshitting or can't guarantee.

You said you could guarantee it. I asked how, and you haven't provided any information on that so it isn't even possible to come to a judgment on whether to believe it or not. Although even if you explained in great detail people would still be taking your word for it.

You must have had direct, first hand experience of the Woolford contract negotiations and/or have previously handled his confidential contractual information to be able to 100% 'guarantee' it?

Are you going to claim you've had either of those or are you just going to admit you're either bullshitting or can't guarantee it.

Really unsure why you're putting a lot of effort in this one. All I know if that Woolford was on 1/4 of the 12k banded today. the end

Genuine ITK I think @swaccountants on twitter...

800k left in the budget from the Adams deal and Brayford loan out
Wigan expected to be let know about Brayford, we loaned him to Burton without saying anything to them
We then told them we were interested in Morgan, agreed a fee in principle - they expected a bid, then we bid for Ryan Colclough (a winger...) instead. They're rightly quite puzzled.
Lavery fee has stalled
Morgan deal can still be resurrected but there won't be much left in the pot as it's 800k for transfers AND wages we have left
Cost us 500k to settle with Woolford, his original deal was worth 850k. So we've basically paid Fleetwood to take him ffs
Nothing before next week according to him

Now this could all be bull but I refuse to believe someone pretty professional and proved to be right once or twice before I do tend to believe him
Take it with a pinch of salt or take it at face value, the choice really is yours but he tends to be pretty reliable

So basically all the worries are correct. We are skint. And a parody of a football club.
if we have parted with 500k to get rid of a player who is still in full time employment we should close down for being daft cunts

getting shot of him to Fleetwood should mean we owe him his wages for august , and nothing else

if we have parted with 500k to get rid of a player who is still in full time employment we should close down for being daft cunts

getting shot of him to Fleetwood should mean we owe him his wages for august , and nothing else

To add we won't have paid him off in full for him then to get paid another wage by Fleetwood. We also cancelled his contract. I am guessing we paid whatever we owed him for signing on plus the difference between his wage with us and what he is now getting at Fleetwood.

Be nice if someone asked Wilder, would give him a laugh and a change from his usual interviews.

Probably a 'marketing method' for this accountant guy. I'll bet he's had a few extra visitors to his site following his 'information'...

Didn't they say that we agreed to cancel his contract so he could move to Fleetwood ? In this case if both parties agreed then it's far from certain that any money was paid at all. If he asked to go surely he forgoes any payment as it is at his request ? I'm no authority on contract law but how would we have to pay him when he has requested to go. He wanted to go because his position here was quite clear, he wasn't wanted.

dannysufc_ saw a few things from that same ITK twitter account over the summer and it seems that he's a speculative journalist picking up rumours and trying to turn them into fact rather than being ITK.

What have you seen from him that has actually been correct?

It always seems odd when ITK'ers in twitter are giving figures like this as it would suggest that they are really close to the top level, but potentially jeopardising deals in place.

Why would he also know all the detail about Wigan's feeling on Brayford/ Morgan/ Colclough, yet at the same time know how the Che deal was structured, how the Lavery deal stood...

Seems a little far fetched even for this fella

Darren Smith‏@swaccountants
@adzblade8 Woolford's 2 year contract was worth £750k we settled it up at circa £500k. If anything that is money out of pot, not in.

How does that work?

If we take it as read, paying someone up more than the last year of their contract is worth...you say these blokes are accountants!?!?!?!

edit: soz... Barney woz thinking exactly the same...

edit 2...soz everyone who called it, should read these threads :D

Last edited:
Darren Smith‏@swaccountants
@adzblade8 Woolford's 2 year contract was worth £750k we settled it up at circa £500k. If anything that is money out of pot, not in.

I wouldn't be rushing to SW Accountants for financial advice any time soon. Assuming his figures are correct he's seemingly forgetting that we'd have already paid Woolford half the £750k his contract was worth. That means that we've settled the remaining 8 months for a fee of £125k.

Upside to the budget of £250k unless they're daft enough to have built their player payroll on the assumption that all the listed players would have moved on for free.

Oh and Woolford on £7k per week? Whatever.

Regardless of if this is true or not as well as the Hammond debacle we are having to pay money to pay shit cunts like this off.

I wouldn't be rushing to SW Accountants for financial advice any time soon. Assuming his figures are correct he's seemingly forgetting that we'd have already paid Woolford half the £750k his contract was worth. That means that we've settled the remaining 8 months for a fee of £125k.

Upside to the budget of £250k unless they're daft enough to have built their player payroll on the assumption that all the listed players would have moved on for free.

Oh and Woolford on £7k per week? Whatever.

:D

giphy-4.gif

Depends whether he negotiated a signing on fee with Viv Nicholson Adkins which is normally paid over the length of the contract.

If we wanted to end the contract and by placing him on the transfer list it looks like that's what we were doing, then it's normal that his contract is paid up, usually bt negotiation.

Really? Adkins might have been incompetent but I very much doubt he was corrupt.

Do fully agree with you but with both Clough and Adkins some signings and contract packages were so bizarre and off the wall , in the cold day of light when all goes wrong it's easy to have 2 +2 = 5 .

Could be said same with Harry , Colin , Blackwell.

Adkins turned Madkins but no more IMO

It's football .

If we were paying Woolford £12,000 a week I'd take back any suppord I'd given to Adkins. And also bare my arse on the town hall steps.

No chance.

UTB

But if it's 2 years remaining on his contract that we've paid up, then that would bring it down to £6000 which would appear far more likely.

Back
Top Bottom