Access to Memorial Area?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WaveyDavey

Reaction score
Evening all,

It's five years since my dad passed away this coming week and my mum is wanting to go to BDTBL as we have one of the memorial garden remembrance bricks. The last time i drove along Cherry Street the car park was a building site so does anyone know if that is still the case or is there now access to the memorial area near the front of the superstore?

Don't want to take my mum down there if it's still a building site and there's no access etc...

Cheers in advance guys.

Dave.

Evening all,

It's five years since my dad passed away this coming week and my mum is wanting to go to BDTBL as we have one of the memorial garden remembrance bricks. The last time i drove along Cherry Street the car park was a building site so does anyone know if that is still the case or is there now access to the memorial area near the front of the superstore?

Don't want to take my mum down there if it's still a building site and there's no access etc...

Cheers in advance guys.

Dave.
I think the car park is reopen now, the Superstore is open.

Ring the reception, 0114 253 7200, on Monday and check.

Al fine. Parked in car park last week. I went to the store looking for tat. Our lass sat in car looking at gossip on her phone. That’s what a 24 year marriage comes to you young uns!
Try role play, get her a keepers strip and a Rammers mask, then try and score.

Back
Top Bottom