A New Era at Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bobble Hat and Trucker Cap are nice, the rest lack a bit of imagination.
I've got a fleece lined LA Rams bobble and can confirm that they're toasty - my head and ears were the only things warm when I went fishing the other week.

What the club and possibly New Era have and will miss out on is the popularity of the retro Blades bobble hats that many United fans have bought over recent seasons. Fans love the retro stuff, in my view we need to do more of that.

1613128587102.png

We've had the New Era caps before. I'm glad they've partnered back up with them as I will definitely be getting one.

I've still got the one I bought back in 2007. Although it is looking a bit scraggy now, the button thing on the top came off and the colours have faded a bit. But I used to wear it whenever I could for years... also I'm sorry to say it was a better design too than these plain new ones. But I could do with a new one as I've retired that one.
20210212_114052.jpg

Had a cream and brown United New Era cap, circa 2006. Not sure what happened to it!

do they do dangly furry dice for lambo's, just asking for a friend like....

Looks like we've stopped selling the New Era caps.

Was just gonna bloody buy one too
New Era Sales Rep: "Sheffield who?! What division are they in?"

Bettis: "Let me sell your caps you fackin' sigh"

New Era Sales Rep: "Sorry we've given Forest your allocation, maybe see you when you're relevant again in 15 years"

Back
Top Bottom