A must sign

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Is a new goalkeeper.
Contenders:
richard O'Donnell:
Going to get it out their, ex Owl, most likely an Owl fan. However he is an outstanding goalkeeper, who's contract is running out this summer at Walsall. I remember when he played against us and he was quite impressive. All looking at him on youtube, he's a great shot stopper, you might say wel of course they're gonna show his good saves in a montage but I don't see anyone making a montage for Howard. 17 clean sheets this season which is 3rd highest after Bristol's goaile an MK Dons'. Also if you look at his youtube clips, we need to sign Wednesday's goalie coach, its impressive and is 10x better than our current one if you were to base it on pre match warm up and the goalie's they've trained. I believe Wednesday's goalie atm was the best Champoinship goalie this season. The signing of O'Donnell would sort out our goalkeeping crisis for years to come

Wes Foderingham:
Arguably the best goalkeeper in league one over the past 2/3 seasons, and even though he let in 5 goals against them, they weren't the easiest goals to save. OG massive defeltction, superb header, tap in, header from about close range and a superb finish from Adams. This would be an expensive transfer however could be worth it, but again this one is highly unlikely, especially if Swindon go up.

Sam Johnstone:
Another young player who has done brilliantly this season. Currently on loan from Manchester United at Preston, who might sign him if they go up. But I doubt Manchester will need him next season so cold be an easy cheap buy and again a safe choice. However if Preston get promoted he'll surely go to them, if they want him.

These three aren't very likely to come to us, mainly because they aren't 5'2 Scottish and they've never played for derby. They'll be quite hard to sign however its what we need to be promotion contenders next season.
I've only done goalkeepers in our league, because I don't know league 2 and hopefully I never will and I don't think any top goalie would want to make the drop from the championship.
Also anyone else got suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom