A favourr from Rotherham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will the Millers DO Utd a favour on Saturday afternoon if the BLADES do them a favour @ lunch time when we play Cardiff. If Utd win @ lunch time and Miller beat Luton the Millers will be further away from relegation worries.

if we beat cardiff in the lunchtime game it puts huge pressure on luton to win at the new york a win for us and rotherham and i think were up

I am glad we haven't got Luton's fixtures.

Rotherham, Reading, Boro, Blackburn. Only Hull on their final day seem like a team with nothing to play for.

No way are they winning all of those. Realistically, we are home and hosed with 3 wins, but 2 could even be enough.

We can take ourselves to the premier league. No need to rely on others
We can indeed Matt but there’s a couple of options available. Either others can do us a favour along the way and we have a lovely little stress-free stroll to promotion, having a laugh and a beer along the way. The alternative is Luton win all 5 and we’re put through the fucking ringer again, which takes another couple of years off our life expectancy with worry. I’m going the first option :)

I am glad we haven't got Luton's fixtures.

Rotherham, Reading, Boro, Blackburn. Only Hull on their final day seem like a team with nothing to play for.

No way are they winning all of those. Realistically, we are home and hosed with 3 wins, but 2 could even be enough.

Agree it's home to Boro and Hull and away at Rotherham, Reading and Blackburn.

Thats a tough set of fixtures.
From those exact same fixture we beat Reading away and beat Hull at home
Drew away ar Rotherham and lost at home to Boro and lost away to Blackburn.

If Luton copy our results then they gain just 7 points putting them on 78 points, so we need just ONE win from our last 6 matches.
My point is if we lose to Cardiff or only draw, then no need to panic, thinking we'll lose out.
I'd be satisfied with a win and a draw from the next 2 matches, home to Cardiff and Bristol City and that is my prediction.

Let's hope it's Miller time Saturday!
Hopefully we are absolutely on it against the Welsh lot.

If Rotherham don't do us a favour I want my 2p back that I put in their collection bucket at the lane many moons ago

Reactions: Dkc
How ironic (and hilarious) will it be if Middlesbrough beat Luton to get us promoted.

we beat cardiff and only result that keeps luton in it is a win at rotherham so it will be an open game think rotherham might just sneak it

Pigs won today but so did almost everybody else down at the bottom of the Champions League.

Yaaaaawn

Watched first hour of Rotherham v Wednesday game and have to say 0-1 papered over the cracks, that could’ve been 0-5 if it wasn’t for Johansson and Wednesday missing chances. Don’t mind Rotherham as I work there but they are awful, actually cheered me up thinking we aren’t anywhere near as bad as that.

Back
Top Bottom