9 games to be played at spsfc

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tezza1889

Reaction score
Its a bit sketchy at the minute, but reserves,.development or whatever the second team call themselves will play 9 games at stocksbridge next season, paying a sum of (can't say) per game.. but trust me... we got some wonga to pay that...

Its a good little club, great pitch, and good facilities... let's just hope we pay unlike the pigs, who stole again a few years back and are banned now...lol

So..s36rs.. a few chances to see blades on yer doorstep midweek..

Seems an odd choice given it's firm pig territory, while Sheffield FC is closer and Dronfield id a Blades stronghold

Have I moved without realising? Spend that much time on that bypass it all seems so familiar.

Seems an odd choice given it's firm pig territory, while Sheffield FC is closer and Dronfield id a Blades stronghold

Although true, sadly the playing surface at Sheffield Club just isn't good enough, as United argued when they were previously there a few seasons back.

I think a few United players picked up ankle injuries, which was put down to the state of the pitch.

Also, they would have to postpone a number of games due to poor drainage.

Its not all pigs up here is it whitehawk
Nope, loads of Blades up here. I'm a member of the club at Bracken Moor too. It's a great little club.

Hope these matches are going to be in the evening, I'll be able to go then.

Its a bit sketchy at the minute, but reserves,.development or whatever the second team call themselves will play 9 games at stocksbridge next season, paying a sum of (can't say) per game.. but trust me... we got some wonga to pay that...

Its a good little club, great pitch, and good facilities... let's just hope we pay unlike the pigs, who stole again a few years back and are banned now...lol

So..s36rs.. a few chances to see blades on yer doorstep midweek..

what's the reasoning behind it?

Is that Stocksbridge Steels?

My nephew plays for them.

pommpey

Most important question - will the pie and peas be available?

Catering is always ok, and its down to decent facilities, last year germany under 21 used the ground before a game at Rootherham if I remember, clubhouse is good and there's always a microwave pukka pie if all is sold out downstars..

Sorry for bing vague... and yes the games will be midweek evenings I believe, just like when our our non paying legends from s6 Played here a few years ago.... there's floodlights You see...

If anyone is planning to make a regular trip up there, I suggest you make yourself a member. It costs a fiver but then you get your ale for about 50p a pint less.

As mentioned, you can get a pie at anytime, even if the snack bar isn't open, just ask at the bar. It'll only be microwaved though and you won't get peas/gravy/relish/mint sauce with it!

Back
Top Bottom