5 defeats in a row

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Only going on what was said quite a few times this evening on Sky, would be happy to be proved wrong as Wier is creating too many unwanted records

I'm finding it difficult to defend the manager now. I've said before that we don't have the best team in the world and we don't.....but Weir should have been able pull out at least a win and one or two draws from the last five games. I'd like him to have time to get things right but we can't carry on much longer without a win. I would take heart from it if we were scoring a few goals but we're posing no threat whatsoever.

A work in progress has to feature PROGRESS in some way shape or form and I see none at the moment.

Hey, Dave explained in the week that the fans didn't like what they've previously been served up, so we need this revolution.

I'm still having nightmares about the trips to Wembley under Warnock. We were so Neanderthal in our approach. At least now we employ the same system as Real Madrid. What's not to like?

UTB

Have some bloody patience you lot!

Don't you know that if you keep kicking a dead dog it will eventually come back to life?

Have some bloody patience you lot!

Don't you know that if you keep kicking a dead dog it will eventually come back to life?

And we have to rid ourselves of the years of out and out hoof we suffered under Wilson. That takes a long, long time.

It's a revolution.

UTB

That can't be right surely?

Did Micky Adams not lose five in a row for starters?

Weir's start is now officially (by one goal) worse than Adams'.

Adams P8 W0 D4 L4 F7 A14 pts 4
Weir P8 W1 D1 L6 F5 A13 pts 4

At least Adams was a division higher.....

he needs to go weir sadly he not brought any good results

Hey, Dave explained in the week that the fans didn't like what they've previously been served up, so we need this revolution.

I'm still having nightmares about the trips to Wembley under Warnock. We were so Neanderthal in our approach. At least now we employ the same system as Real Madrid. What's not to like?

UTB

Warnock never managed us at wembley

Back
Top Bottom