4th Round Draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was this the interesting "fact" when the draw was made? I noticed this when the 3rd round draw was made. The same lass felt it necessary to comment about each team that was drawn out, all 64 of them which seemed to last hours. Just draw the fuckin balls out please and stop the inane rambling.

I must admit I giggled when the host said "Coventry, winners in 1987" as she was stood next to Gary Mabbutt.

no i dont think it will so more than likely 3pm saturday kick off so no reason at least 20k blades should be there suppose it depends on how many season ticket holders will pay on the day 🤔
Pigs were drawn at home too which means one of us won't be Saturday. TV or not.

what are people at ITV who choose the FA Cup smoking when it comes to choosing televised games. the stick they got for crystal palace v everton & spurs v burnley. they decided to go with fulham v newcastle which has the added criminality of that it starts at 7pm & the away fans wont get back til 4.30am or Liverpool at home v potentially Norwich. theyve learnt absoultely nothing 😄 its as if ITV people in charge when they get to there 2nd pick have no knowledge of anything below the premier league.

we dont like wrexham on here for good reason but the idea that Blackburn v Wrexham has been over looked for them 2 games is ridiculous. people like to scapegoat the BBC, but thankfully they have some knowledge. picking Ipswich v maidstone

at the moment both sheffield clubs are still scheduled for saturday 3pm which we know will change. but im expecting us to stay on saturday because weve got palace on Tuesday & Wednesday dont have a midweek game. but whether its saturday lunchtime & teatime or saturday 3pm & sun 2pm. i guess we will find out

what are people at ITV who choose the FA Cup smoking when it comes to choosing televised games. the stick they got for crystal palace v everton & spurs v burnley. they decided to go with fulham v newcastle which has the added criminality of that it starts at 7pm & the away fans wont get back til 4.30am or Liverpool at home v potentially Norwich. theyve learnt absoultely nothing 😄 its as if ITV people in charge when they get to there 2nd pick have no knowledge of anything below the premier league.

we dont like wrexham on here for good reason but the idea that Blackburn v Wrexham has been over looked for them 2 games is ridiculous. people like to scapegoat the BBC, but thankfully they have some knowledge. picking Ipswich v maidstone

at the moment both sheffield clubs are still scheduled for saturday 3pm which we know will change. but im expecting us to stay on saturday because weve got palace on Tuesday & Wednesday dont have a midweek game. but whether its saturday lunchtime & teatime or saturday 3pm & sun 2pm. i guess we will find out
They got the 3rd round televised games badly wrong but looking at the tied for the 4th round I’m not sure they could’ve done any better this time? It was the 3rd round where they completely fucked up, this next round have sort of picked themselves really.

They got the 3rd round televised games badly wrong but looking at the tied for the 4th round I’m not sure they could’ve done any better this time? It was the 3rd round where they completely fucked up, this next round have sort of picked themselves really.
i agree that there isnt much choice, but another all premier league tie & Liverpool at home shouldn't be considered while there are still potential giant killing games on the table

I believe the clubs have an agreement to alternate who moves their game in these scenarios.

Anyone know when we were last both drawn at home and who moved?

I believe the clubs have an agreement to alternate who moves their game in these scenarios.

Fixture lists, (and SYPD) will decide, nowt to do with alternating turns, as I posted on the other Brighton thread;

Pigs game will be moved. If they move ours it would have to be to the Friday night as both us and Brighton have games the following Tuesday, (30th Jan) Brighton away at Luton and us away at Palace....plus Brighton have a home game v Wolves on Monday 22nd. Pigs and Cov don't have a game until the following Saturday, 3rd Feb.

As neither have been selected for TV I suspect ours will be 3pm Saturday and the Pigs v Cov game moved to the Sunday.

Our game with Banet in 2019, was on the Sunday. They had Luton at home in the cup on the Saturday.

I can't recall any others since.

Back
Top Bottom