3rd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TCsLoveChild

Reaction score
Am I dreaming or with just 3 games to go is it possible we could still finish in the top 3. Yes, yes I know it’s unlikely but with some of the weird results there have been it COULD still happen.

whatever happens between now and the end of the season this Is something with which the lads can be truly proud.

UTB you little beauties 😍⚔️🔴⚪⚫⚔️

It's a great chart, but it's wrong as we can't finish lower than 10th.
EDIT; After seeing norwich, this was obviously before the weekend. Cheers.

It's a great chart, but it's wrong as we can't finish lower than 10th.
EDIT; After seeing norwich, this was obviously before the weekend. Cheers.

It’s after the weekend - we can finish 11th or 12th - remember this chart shows the positions we ‘could’ finish in no matter how unlikely.

For us to finish 11th or 12th we’d have to lose all of our games and others would have to win all of their remaining games and swing a goal difference back in their favour.

Very unlikely, but technically still possible.

It’s after the weekend - we can finish 11th or 12th - remember this chart shows the positions we ‘could’ finish in no matter how unlikely.

For us to finish 11th or 12th we’d have to lose all of our games and others would have to win all of their remaining games and swing a goal difference back in their favour.

Very unlikely, but technically still possible.
But it doesn't take into account teams playing each other.

But it doesn't take into account teams playing each other.

It does. I’ve done a quick check of the fixtures for the teams in 8-12th. They can all theoretically finish above us. None of those sides play against each other and the two who would need to win all 3 games (Everton and southampton) have to play us.

It does. I’ve done a quick check of the fixtures for the teams in 8-12th. They can all theoretically finish above us. None of those sides play against each other and the two who would need to win all 3 games (Everton and southampton) have to play us.
Ah fair play. You put more effort into it than me :p

Ooooh another duplicate thread!

One interesting stat to add, is that Wolves have only won 5 matches all season against teams outside the bottom five.

Looking at that chart it looks like Spurs have the most to gain and the most to lose. With some of these surprising results over the past couple of weeks anything could happen. Leicester for 90% of the season looked solid for 3rd place and even 2nd place for a time. But the Premier League has just flipped on it's head... It's great to see a bit more competitiveness from teams lower down the table against bigger teams. Interesting finale to the season, Europe is wide open. I'm actually dreading Southampton though and not Leicester City or Everton.

I just luuuurv Ben Mayhew's weekly tweets which show who could, in even the most unlikely circumstances, finish where.

View attachment 85718

Although "mathematically" possible. We can't realistically finish bottom half now.

Need to lose all 3 with Southampton or Everton winning all 3. We'd need a 16 goal swing minimum. Admittedly playing both those teams actually doubles the tally if we lost, but still highly unlikely.

3x 3-0 defeats vs. 3x 3-0 Everton wins would do it

Back
Top Bottom