Incoming? 3 new signings next week

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ken Omeruo Ricky is playing tonight No 22 for the Nigerians,playing as the left side centre half,look ok,right footed.

Messi skinned him for the only goal of the game so far,were'nt his fault i think Messi would have skinned any centre half with the thru pass he got.

I dont understand why you're digging someone out and asking for an apology, its a rumours and players suggestion page...he's heard a rumour from what he feels is a reliable source that has been proved right in the past, and then you're asking for an apology if it doesn't come off.

If you don't feel it will come off then don't read this section of the forum, its pre-season and we're all excited about the season starting again and new signings coming in - I for one love a good rumour even though 90% of them don't materialise its good to hear some names we're after.

If you want to read the previous posts it wasn’t how you say. But come on I didn’t think everyone was so sensitive on here. It’s a football forum. If I’ve hurt anyone feelings I do apologise.

Still hopeful on Palmer because I think we'd be a better move for him and Chelsea have seen that we'll look after loanees.

Robinson seems like the most likely to arrive this week. Being a free agent, he'll want a club ASAP now pre season's started.

Wouldn't surprise me if Gallagher's announced right out of the blue. It's certainly quiet about him in terms of interest from elsewhere.

Still hopeful on Palmer because I think we'd be a better move for him and Chelsea have seen that we'll look after loanees.

Robinson seems like the most likely to arrive this week. Being a free agent, he'll want a club ASAP now pre season's started.

Wouldn't surprise me if Gallagher's announced right out of the blue. It's certainly quiet about him in terms of interest from elsewhere.
I genuinely think the club have something up their sleeve. Just feels like theres stuff going off - and the regular outgoings surely means we're confident of imminent in-comings.

I genuinely think the club have something up their sleeve. Just feels like theres stuff going off - and the regular outgoings surely means we're confident of imminent in-comings.

Yep, me too. Most signings we make now might typically leak only a day or so before they're confirmed. I'm expecting it to happen again.

Now pre season's started there's also urgency. There's barely a month before the season starts - and the transfer window shuts. We'll want players in ASAP. The next 2 weeks will be busy, and interesting.

Scouts watch more than videos On YouTube. Never base judgement on those.
That's all most of us have to view, if a player looks crap on a 'highlights reel' then there is a good chance he's going to be crap, the clue being in the name. In this instance I see a rough diamond of a player, in most of the other vids of players we've been linked to I've seen nothing much at all. If we sign somebody hopefully the scouts have it right having watched players (not so much the games they are in) numerous times but for us fans (even the ones who pretend they've done an in depth analysis of every player they suggest) we are limited to what has appeared on TV at some point in time.

I think Wilder has alluded to this with some of his comments (not letting names out as we are dilligent assessing players whereas some other teams 'are lazy'), I'm looking forward to the surprises.

The tone on here is really interesting and indicative of how.much trust the fan base have in Wilder.

So far we've let go of 3 or 4 players and swapped a loan keeper for another loan keeper. Under previous managers the impatience on here would have been palpable nowadays we just wait for the new players to walk through the door

By that you mean there's a worrying silence but like me you have blind optimism.
Now you come to mention it yeah, maybe those 3 signings AND the new kit might still come off before Friday. :D

Checked it a few times to make sure I was right. Working out tomorrow’s as we speak.
Though in fairness I get where you're coming from, unless a post is worthwhile why bother? If it's 2, one didn't come in, if it's 4 one was tied up sooner than expected, the OP tells us nothing.

My word of the day is........"MOIST"
Such an underrated word.

Slight delay as one of them unexpectedly progressed in the World Cup last night..

My word of the day is........"MOIST"
Such an underrated word.

I once worked with a lady who couldn't tolerate the word 'moist, it actually made her feel quite ill. Naturally as caring and supportive colleagues we did our best to use the word as often as possible in general conversation.

Would probably get done for doing that these days.

Back
Top Bottom