25 from 144

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I like Chris and I'd deffo stick with him for next year- but you'd have thought- if management team had not sweated over strategy or in depth anaylsis of opponent or throwing pots of tea in dressing room. If team had picked themselves and sorted themselves on pitch and had no instruction from management of any kind they'd probably have more points than 25 from 144. And players amongst themselves would have booted out Grbic 6 games ago.

You ever been to Hull?

not to the same level but we’re in a state right now like Man U, why would Tuchel go there?

Hull are at the top of their tree, but just over half fill a 26k stadium because it’s a rugby city

We have a prem stadium, sell outs, boss the city, some good players and youngsters coming thro

It’s a shit show correct, but it can be rectified by someone coming in and getting results, in the way CW did originally

Yes, but he probably wants his teams to pass the ball and then move into a position to receive it back, basic stuff I know, but something that is beyond club hoof.

Gerra hoof merchant back, and fuck style, creativity, ability and entertainment, it won't work at this basket case club.

Saw the thread title and thought it was a guess at how long Wednesday would be out of the prem

Back
Top Bottom