Games 2017/18 Prediction League - Win a S24SU T-Shirt!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up to let everyone know the S24SU Prediction League Competition for season 2017/18 is now open.

This time around, we'll make it a little more interesting and give the winner a S24SU T-Shirt of their choice.

For those who haven't played before, instructions on how to get started can be found via the following thread: https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/predictions-how-to-play.35497/

For those who have played before, you should see the pool available to join from the "Manage Your Pools" page, just click "Join Pool":

pools.jpg
Good luck!

Just a quick heads up to let everyone know the S24SU Prediction League Competition for season 2017/18 is now open.

This time around, we'll make it a little more interesting and give the winner a S24SU T-Shirt of their choice.

For those who haven't played before, instructions on how to get started can be found via the following thread: https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/predictions-how-to-play.35497/

For those who have played before, you should see the pool available to join from the "Manage Your Pools" page, just click "Join Pool":

View attachment 29225
Good luck!

Get yersen to bed mate !!

Do ou have to wait to be accepted before you can predict? I've clicked join but not letting me do anything from there.

• Admin
Do ou have to wait to be accepted before you can predict? I've clicked join but not letting me do anything from there.

No, if you've joined, you should be able to pick... Clicking either 'manage your picks' or the 'Make your picks' button.

No, if you've joined, you should be able to pick... Clicking either 'manage your picks' or the 'Make your picks' button.

Not working Foxy, too many sleepless nights lad?

Tired?

• Admin

Not working Foxy, too many sleepless nights lad?

Tired?

Are you on the page/selection for a previous year? There's plenty of people on and made predictions, so it definitely works.

Check the "Switch Pool" link and see if you can switch to it and/or set this years as default pool on the "Manage your pools" page.

As soon as I posted, I went back in and found out how. Cheers for the reply.

Are you on the page/selection for a previous year? There's plenty of people on and made predictions, so it definitely works.

Check the "Switch Pool" link and see if you can switch to it and/or set this years as default pool on the "Manage your pools" page.

Changed it haven't you?

For all the old gits struggling like me you now click in the top r/h corner instead of 'Edit picks' at the bottom.

• Admin
Changed it haven't you?

For all the old gits struggling like me you now click in the top r/h corner instead of 'Edit picks' at the bottom.

Not drastically, I think there's perhaps one link which has moved.

Congratulations to bath_blade who is this seasons winner!

Oh, you guys. So unexpected … is this where I wish for world peace?

So many thanks to give … first, of course is my parents. Without them I wouldn't, well, exist. And Mr Rioja 'cos most times I've been far from sober when selecting. And biggey blade for the final tussle. And JimPhipps whom I took the lead from and was really sporting in messaging me …. where you gone, mate?

In truth … thank you guys for doing this. This the first competition that I've ever won. Have a beer on me - I've run out of brown envelopes. ;)

Back
Top Bottom