100 minutes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It only happens when we're winning
That's the point...

The excuse monkeys up in this thread dont see it..

We have record levels of injury time when we are in front..

The league, TV want this.. We wil see 25 minutes of injury time if we were somehow beating Man City etc..

The 18 Minutes at Spurs tells us all we need to know.. That extra time tonight was 6 mins till we score..

Corrupt as fuck..

They surely don't keep the clock running whilst doing a var check when game is stopped ?
I’ve no idea the rules around clocks stopping or not stopping but in games with multiple VAR checks it’s regularly getting to around the same amount of stoppage time. Happens for all teams.

I’ve no idea the rules around clocks stopping or not stopping but in games with multiple VAR checks it’s regularly getting to around the same amount of stoppage time. Happens for all teams

Are you happy with it, and no it doesn't, name a team that has had 18 minutes and 9 when leading at 90 mins.

You cant choose us.. Btw.. Dolls head

Are you happy with it, and no it doesn't, name a team that has had 18 minutes and 9 when leading at 90 mins.

You cant choose us.. Btw.. Dolls head
It was a good result and a very decent performance. Moaning about extra time is just a bit pointless. Most games go into the high 90s these days and there was a lot of VAR usage in the second half.

We're too honest JLT takes an elbow to the face, cut on forehead and stays on his feet. If he goes down there player gets sent off. Great point but feels like a loss in some respects.

They roll about and Robinson is off..

Too honest for our own good, but then again we never get a decision.. Robinson sees red the other way around, thier player cries like a child in the playground.

They know the ref is wearing a villa shirt as well.. No fucking chance from the minute we got promoted, corrupt assssssssssss fuck..

It was a good result and a very decent performance. Moaning about extra time is just a bit pointless. Most games go into the high 90s these days and there was a lot of VAR usage in the second half.

Haven't answered my question, stop being ambiguous..

Haven't answered my question, stop being ambiguous..
Why am I going to go through all PL matches this season to see how much added on time there was in each game because you think there’s an issue with the refereeing?

Why am I going to go through all PL matches this season to see how much added on time there was in each game because you think there’s an issue with the refereeing?
Well each to thier own..

This weekend, we will mysteriously be the only team to have 9 minutes injury time whilst winning..

Just this weekend, let's see eh..

6 mins will be the average, nobody will see 9... We losing that game it's 4..

Happy we dropped 2 points, seems it to me mate.

There were a number of occasions where our players kept on their feet when fouled repeatedly but kept going and we ended up losing the ball.
I hate diving and exaggerating contact but every other team does is it - particularly around the box. It’s particularly galling when one of our players is clearly fouled but no free kick given, then we do exactly the same thing and a foul is given.
There is a definite bias toward the premier league entitled darlings.

Back
Top Bottom