1 in 1 out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Possibly 1 in and 1 out today depending on phonecalls.

Apparently the Monty bit is in the Irish Sun.

I REALLY hope its true.

Apparently a striker might be coming 'back'. Any fancy the return of Stokes (before AC, Inter, Real, Barca and Chesterfield get him) :D:D

A striker coming back? Mmmmm

Jimmy Bone?
Chris Guthrie? :eek:
Richard Cadette?
Don Peattie?
Jeff Bourne?
Don Givens?
Alan Young?
Steve Finnieston?
Douggie Brown?
Peter Withe?
Ian Rush?

Have I depressed you all (those oldies who still have the facility to remember!)? :D :D

Nade?
Shelton?
Suffooooooooo?
Lester?
Hulse? please please please.
Kazim-Richards?
Kabba?
Cadimarteri?
Pescy?
Beckett?
Cheif?
Akinbadbuy? Lol that would be funny!

I cant think of anymore

It was in the mirror we've made an enquiry for Gray, Stoke was told he could leave to join them but then they pulled out of the deal.

Bid apparently in progress and is thought to be around 500k :/

well we've got the one out... Not massively surprised that we haven't got one in yet though.

A couple of players I'd like to see at the Lane are Kris Commons and Gary Teal from Derby.

A couple of players I'd like to see at the Lane are Kris Commons and Gary Teal from Derby.

I don't know that much about Teal, but Commons would have been a good signing, considering he was out of contract before he went to Derby. They'd want a lot for him though and he'll be on a biggish wage I would imagine.

Teale is the Monty of Derby, and I can't think of a single reason why Derby would want to sell Kommons or why he'd want to come.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

doesnt look like anyones coming in

Teale is the Monty of Derby, and I can't think of a single reason why Derby would want to sell Kommons or why he'd want to come.

Teale is a left winger isn't he?

Back
Top Bottom