RIP..... "Lord Bos of Eckington"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sad news. Enjoyed reading his insightful views and touches of humour. I hope that the respect in which he was held provides some small comfort to his family.

my dear friend and total lifelong Blade Lord Bos of Eckington. sadly passed away on Tuesday 15th evening . He had been fighting cancer for almost three years always with a smile and a wit as sharp as a Blade. The forum meant a massive amount to him during this time, and gave his much comfort and entertainment. I thank you all on his behalf for giving him somewhere to go and chat with fellow Blades in his darker quieter moments... thanks again.
View attachment 29718
R.I.P. Lord Bos of Eckington. I hope as you cast your spiritual eyes over this forum, and our team, that you remember us with as much fondness as we will always remember you. Sincere condolences to all your family and friends. Goodbye, true Blade.

Sad news. Enjoyed reading his insightful views and touches of humour. I hope that the respect in which he was held provides some small comfort to his family.
Thankyou SSM... I'm sure it is a GREAT comfort... this place was so important to him and good to know he was respected by his peers.

RIP S21 Blade from a Blade up the hill.......give Shred and the rest of our Blades our respect......party time on the concourse of heaven.

Back
Top Bottom