Pre-Match View Frpm Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FFS Roygbiv what do we pay our money for?

Different font to get used to, a different background colur and only posted a mere 28 hours before the game.

If you don't up your game I may to have seriously consider thinking about possibly considering cancelling my subscription.

Oh and as well, thanks!

It's a shame that Alan Partridge was based in Norwich as I really don't like them.

That stupid goal celebration music, Nigel Worthington, Daniel Farke, Angus Gunn, nobhead players, stupid kit, Delia Smith, Paul McVeigh, Darren Huckerby, Ed Balls and our dreadful record against them. So much to dislike. Always preferred Ipswich - wasn't around to witness Tarrico et al.

A few years ago I met a woman who'd trained as a midwife in Norfolk and she swore that as part of the training they were told to count the fingers and toes of newborns.

It's a shame that Alan Partridge was based in Norwich as I really don't like them.

That stupid goal celebration music, Nigel Worthington, Daniel Farke, Angus Gunn, nobhead players, stupid kit, Delia Smith, Paul McVeigh, Darren Huckerby, Ed Balls and our dreadful record against them. So much to dislike. Always preferred Ipswich - wasn't around to witness Tarrico et al.
In real life (Coogan)he too is an arrogant tw** I know several people that have met him but he’s from Lancashire, there you go lol

Last edited:
A few years ago I met a woman who'd trained as a midwife in Norfolk and she swore that as part of the training they were told to count the fingers and toes of newborns.
They do that in Jessops as well. If the baby is known to have Wednesdayite parents they check the trotters at birth.

like how they call us neanderthals after how they played here
was early Wimbledon tactics

I think it was to do with some of our "fans" attacking their away end after the game. I could understand CW's frustration at Norwich's antics but if their manager had said the same about us we would be pissed off.

They do that at every hospital. They're checking for polydactyly (having extra digits) as seen in a chromosomal abnormality called Patau's syndrome (Trisomy 13) :)

Cheers Roy, who's nicked the "O" of yer keyboard, thieving lttle bleeders...
:D

There's the standard 'classless' comment - it has to be the most annoying 'in' phrase that Twitter has taught people to use. Ironically he's used the word 'twats' alongside the classless part which goes against the point he's trying to make about us.

I love Naaawich and Norfolk in general. I’ve spend many a happy week down there over the years splodging on the Broads and the people I’ve come across have always been good as gold.

I can only assume that this sad bunch of canaries have been using the same delusional coach as the birds across the city.

cheers Roy, always a good read - hope we stuff these bastards - as others have said haven't been that wound up at a match for a long long time

is it just me or watching their match vs Chelsea the other night didnt there crowd all look a bunch of complete odd balls ?

kept focussing on one young lad particulary who's carer must have been close by ( i hope) but couldnt be seen

i suppose living in the middle of nowhere, keeping tall chickens in sheds , feeding burgers to swans and marrying your relatives can bring issues ...

does any one know if they ever did the pedestrianisation of norwich city centre ?!

They do that at every hospital. They're checking for polydactyly (having extra digits) as seen in a chromosomal abnormality called Patau's syndrome (Trisomy 13) :)

.... which gets its name from the T'Pau people who live there. I remember that episode, Spock got left behind & spent the whole of the week shagging Carol Decker until they rescued him in part 2.

this is a hugely important game. Should we win another club that is reeled in and dependant on other results we could be within touching distance of the top 6.
Should we lose the gap against so many clubs gets nearer 9 points and winning 3 games more than so many clubs is unlikely.”

?? I’ve only had one can but that baffled me

I suppose the reason they think they are the second massive is the nearest competition is miles away, Ipswich, Cambridge, Colchester, spalding so everyone is a fan, nobody to argue with in pubs, clubs, they just, well talk themselves up with nobody to argue against, also why do they dislike us so much, years ago in a survey we came second to Ipswich, and second to Norwich for Ipswich fans, strange, good performance and result on Saturday I reckon

cheers Roy, always a good read - hope we stuff these bastards - as others have said haven't been that wound up at a match for a long long time

is it just me or watching their match vs Chelsea the other night didnt there crowd all look a bunch of complete odd balls ?

kept focussing on one young lad particulary who's carer must have been close by ( i hope) but couldnt be seen

i suppose living in the middle of nowhere, keeping tall chickens in sheds , feeding burgers to swans and marrying your relatives can bring issues ...

does any one know if they ever did the pedestrianisation of norwich city centre ?!

They have pedestrianised alot of it and it's a bastard nightmare for getting about now.

Their crowd at Chelsea looked like that family who were just found in California...

I think it was to do with some of our "fans" attacking their away end after the game. I could understand CW's frustration at Norwich's antics but if their manager had said the same about us we would be pissed off.

It’s clear Wilder had a bee in his bonnet before the match even started.

Would imagine he follows the same routine of preparing his players at the ground then he goes for his pre match meet and great welcome of the opposition manager. The Norwich coach turned up to the ground late, then they sent a female official to meet Wilder as Farke was too busy. Also they were late giving their team sheet to the ref, and late coming out of the changing room at halftime leaving the United players to wait on the pitch for 2 minutes. They also celebrated their win at the end like they’d won the cup.

United were the hosts but Norwich didn’t seem to know the etiquette of what behaviour is expected when you’re a guest.
Wilder accused Farke of disrespecting him and the club and also accused him of deliberate extreme gamesmanship.

You missed Grant Holt. Didn't he con the ref into giving two pens last time we were there?

Edit: Missed 'nobhead players', which covers it :)

I love Naaawich and Norfolk in general. I’ve spend many a happy week down there over the years splodging on the Broads and the people I’ve come across have always been good as gold.

I can only assume that this sad bunch of canaries have been using the same delusional coach as the birds across the city.

First time to Narch for me and I'm staying 2 nights. Great history and culture and the people I've met have been brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom