All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BangorBlade

Reaction score
Apparently during the Pope's visit to Northern Ireland, he was asked what he thought about County Down and he replied it hadn't been the same since Carol Vorderman left....................................

I'm here all week.

derfblade.3

Reaction score
Hi BB. Forum rules state that you must post "Fuck the scummy bastard pigs from the shithole sty" to prove your allegiance to the Blades.....over to you!

finlaytheblade

Reaction score
Hello pal. We used to have the Smith brothers Paul and Brian. Maybe Paul Smyth is posher than those. The brothers weren't that good. In fact Brian Smith was called Mr Testomonial by my mate, as that seemed to be the only time he played - when it was someone's testomonial match.
His career was ended by a badly broken leg

finlaytheblade

Reaction score
Hello pal. We used to have the Smith brothers Paul and Brian. Maybe Paul Smyth is posher than those. The brothers weren't that good. In fact Brian Smith was called Mr Testomonial by my mate, as that seemed to be the only time he played - when it was someone's testomonial match.

finlaytheblade

Reaction score

GreasyChipBeattie

Reaction score
Morning
Firstly what a start to the season!
Ive been reading the forum for ages so decided seeing as im exiled here in County Down,Northern Ireland i would join for some constructive good old yorkshire banter.

Ive supported the Blades for 50 odd yrs,
Originally from Crookes,I spent nearly 22yrs in HM Armed Forces before settling in this beautiful country.
Every wkend is taken up following one of my other teams Linfield FC........................
......................aaaaannnnddd, stop reading.

YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY OTHER TEAMS IF YOU'RE A BLADE!!!!!

;)

hello

Reaction score
Brian broke his leg at home v PNE in 1989.
Almost ever present that season in Div 3 before the injury. .

Caveblade

Reaction score
Morning
Firstly what a start to the season!
Ive been reading the forum for ages so decided seeing as im exiled here in County Down,Northern Ireland i would join for some constructive good old yorkshire banter.

Ive supported the Blades for 50 odd yrs,
Originally from Crookes,I spent nearly 22yrs in HM Armed Forces before settling in this beautiful country.
Every wkend is taken up following one of my other teams Linfield FC.

I noticed in a local paper yesterday that the Blades are keeping tabs on a young Blues player called Paul Smyth...nit shre if anyone has heard owt over home?

Welcome BB. I am currently sat having a pint in Lisburn. I travel over for work every so often. Not made it to Bangor yet!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom