New Kit for next year?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All these shirts have a variety of sponsors from Kyocera to Lavers to Mbuzz. Does anyone know if we are having a new sponsor to adorn the shirts next season?
the v sport games and topspring sponsors to me seemed a bit of a desperate last minute thing, both companies that board members/directors have links to/ I think with the FA cup exploits, the second half of the season and HRH being involved we might pick up a decent sponsorship. Maybe MBuzz, as long as they don't have that huge white square around it I think that would be ok

the v sport games and topspring sponsors to me seemed a bit of a desperate last minute thing, both companies that board members/directors have links to/ I think with the FA cup exploits, the second half of the season and HRH being involved we might pick up a decent sponsorship. Maybe MBuzz, as long as they don't have that huge white square around it I think that would be ok

That's the reason why I'll end up not buying a shirt, the sponsor will be a big piece of plastic slapped onto the shirt.

I'll treat myself to a nice t shirt though :)

Too much spare time on my hands this evening so thought I'd join the party! A few efforts from me, adidas need to add stripes to the back tho
Screenshot_2014-05-07-19-45-05.png Screenshot_2014-05-07-21-14-23.png Screenshot_2014-05-07-21-15-28.png Screenshot_2014-05-07-21-16-59.png

Everyone does realise,that after all their time and effort doing these perfectly good designs ,and some are brilliant by the way ,our kit is propably going to be wank,but thanks for all your designs anyway

Yours sincerly,your new kit designer Greg Dyke

... to the kit designs Adidas produces...

No it's not.

That website is there for managers of Saturday and Sunday grass roots/pub league football to design their own kit. It uses a handful of templates. Hull, Stoke, Sunderland and West Brom all have stripes on the back of their shirts. None of those kits can be replicated using that limited designer.

No it's not.

That website is there for managers of Saturday and Sunday grass roots/pub league football to design their own kit. It uses a handful of templates. Hull, Stoke, Sunderland and West Brom all have stripes on the back of their shirts. None of those kits can be replicated using that limited designer.
... I never said that it will let you reproduce any other kit you like.

... I never said that it will let you reproduce any other kit you like.

I thought you were implying that the designer would on;y let you produce a shirt that Adidas will release. I though you meant that the reason we can't add stripes to the back is because Adidas don't do striped back shirts.

*Matt Apologies*

new kit.jpg
If this pinstripe bollocks is true, then I want the home kit like this!!
As for the away one, LETS GO RETRO!!!

Never mind all that shit. Look at what Adidas have done for AC Milan. Sweet baby Jesus and all the orphans I hope not

AC-Milan-2014-2015-adidas-Home-Football-Shirt-Kit-8.jpg

Never mind all that shit. Look at what Adidas have done for AC Milan. Sweet baby Jesus and all the orphans I hope not

AC-Milan-2014-2015-adidas-Home-Football-Shirt-Kit-8.jpg
I had to take away that godawful background and it's actually not that bad. Not for us, but at least it's something more than a template...

Milano.jpg

Back
Top Bottom