MOTD 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The ‘kick people’ myth is still out in full force though I see. We haven’t done that since we were relegated to League One.
Long may it continue as well. Let everyone (especially rival managers) who we get a result against go away thinking it was just because they were shit on the day and nothing we did.

Frustrated that they didn’t see fit to show the Norwood and Enda skills as I was at the other end of the ground. Also missed the corner where O’Connell had a shot in a game of few chances. I didn’t realise that we should have had a corner from McBurnie’s header too. All in all a positive from the pundits though.

There is a growing media love in. Apart from Ashley Cole’s lamentable mumble on sky earlier 😂. In fact Cole was that embarrassing Rednapp had to rescue him. He’s obviously a dick and won’t get many more gigs. I don’t think I’m biased either ?
Both he and Souness were embarrassing. It was as if Chelsea were the main act and we were just the warm up. Both need dumping and fast. Irrespective of views we need articulate well informed pundits like Redknapp.

There is a growing media love in. Apart from Ashley Cole’s lamentable mumble on sky earlier 😂. In fact Cole was that embarrassing Rednapp had to rescue him. He’s obviously a dick and won’t get many more gigs. I don’t think I’m biased either ?
I thought he sounded thicker than a harbour wall to be honest.

Ashley Cole? He only retired yesterday, didn’t he? I recorded the match for the build up and post-match, but fuck that if Ashley Cole’s a pundit

I hate that Sean bean somehow is a voice for us. Is it any wonder people still see us as a warnock style team when hang on dinosaurs like this represent us a decade on from that?
Its cringeworthy.

Jamie clearly understands his job and how to Communicate. Surely the recruiters for Sky want lucid , intelligent pundits . Seriously poor.

I hate that Sean bean somehow is a voice for us. Is it any wonder people still see us as a warnock style team when hang on dinosaurs like this represent us a decade on from that?
Its cringeworthy.
I think that’s a bit unfair. He’s a proper fan and has always represented us well in the media.

Got to say that we got well praised from the two pundits but that joker in big ears’ seat tried to say we were lucky!

Back
Top Bottom