Mind The Gap

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Aye, judging by what I've just seen, and judging by what those who went to Wigan have told me, Sheffield may not be the place to be for football this term, unfortunately.

Hey, we've just played a premier league side, and narrowly lost!, the gaffer chose a team, that in my eyes was defensive, but not as defensive as it should've been, and we should've played offensive from the off!
Duffy came on to late, Woodburn was a gamble as he's never played with the team.
Stearman, would've been better than Egan, and I'm not a Stearman fan!
Stevens...............Well, he was gash!
And, is it just me, or, does Henderson like to parry the ball away, rather than try and hang onto it??, he seems more happy to go with one hand instead of collecting???, it might just be me, well, a few of us in talking distance, and don't get me wrong, he made some nice saves, but he could do with collecting the ball more, like Blackman did last season.
But, we held our own against, what was essentially, a premier league side!!!!
41 more games, loads of points, and we can only get better!!!
COME ON BLADES, WE CAN FUCKING DO THIS!!

Ok, I just noticed my error!!, I have been in the boozer since 4 drinking Morretti!!

Does that count these days? Sure it was only goal difference that mattered.. or am I being silly?

Yep. It’s the same in the premier league. Note that Tottenham are above AFC Bournemouth. It’s due to Tottenham having the same goal difference but they have scored more goals...

Back
Top Bottom