McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks like he shops at "Clueless Chavvy Direct"?

Great to see he has an affinity with the fans, never a problem for us when Harry, Kyle or any other ex-Blade comes back and watches us from the away end. Didn't hear many Leicester fans moaning when Harry was pictured with an SUFC flag at the World Cup in 2018.

I'm sure he will love us just as much.

I just hope Wilder knew that he was off to London (I dare say with a beer or two - just guessing here though) 72 hours before a big game. Hope he's bright eyed and bushy tailed in training this morning - for his sake! ;)

Silly gesturing too. It just takes one jobsworth steward to recognise him, turf him out and inform the press. The Sun headlines ............ Premier League Megastar causes a full scale riot in West London.

As above, he needs to be advised to handle himself with a little more decorum. Anyone who decides to take it further would make a lovely little story for a shitty tabloid newspaper, especially as he’s there committing public order offences. It’s usually too much hassle for clubs and police to take folk to task for it, but seeing a public face doing it would suddenly have it pass the public interest test.
Bizarrely, his home town club and the club he supports were at home just down the road last night, wonder why he didn’t rock up there. Sharp is good mates with Cooper, so I’m sure he would have had a couple of others interested in going.

I dunno that looked like Shaggy to me, re some sort of mysterious sea monster in Swansea?

I just hope Wilder knew that he was off to London (I dare say with a beer or two - just guessing here though) 72 hours before a big game. Hope he's bright eyed and bushy tailed in training this morning - for his sake! ;)

Silly gesturing too. It just takes one jobsworth steward to recognise him, turf him out and inform the press. The Sun headlines ............ Premier League Megastar causes a full scale riot in West London.
They have a day off on Wednesdays when there's no midweek game.

As above, he needs to be advised to handle himself with a little more decorum. Anyone who decides to take it further would make a lovely little story for a shitty tabloid newspaper, especially as he’s there committing public order offences. It’s usually too much hassle for clubs and police to take folk to task for it, but seeing a public face doing it would suddenly have it pass the public interest test.
Bizarrely, his home town club and the club he supports were at home just down the road last night, wonder why he didn’t rock up there. Sharp is good mates with Cooper, so I’m sure he would have had a couple of others interested in going.
He supports Rangers.

His mates support and play for Swansea.

Not sure it’s a public order offence, his pal is filming him and he’s giving him the rods back. 🙄

Check out the actual definition of the public order offences.
As I say, most of the time because of the numbers in the ground, plod and clubs do nothing about it. But someone who’s known by being in the public eye, or even filmed doing it and posted on social media is running an unnecessary risk.

No problem at all him supporting his old team and mates. Quite like that.

Rather not see him acting like a ten bob wannabe hoolie.

He'll be filming himself chucking mustard and ketchup about on the concourse next.

Dresses like a twat and acts like one too. Hope Wilder tells him to wind it in, support his ex-club but do it in less twattish manor.

As above, he needs to be advised to handle himself with a little more decorum. Anyone who decides to take it further would make a lovely little story for a shitty tabloid newspaper, especially as he’s there committing public order offences.

Seriously?

I wish the world would collectively "lighten up" from time to time.

I can remember John Brayford doing something very similar at a cup match at QPR in 2015, and he was widely commended for it by our own fans,

Back
Top Bottom