Main sponsor in big trouble...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Doesn't really matter though as long as it was cash up front.

I'm sure other teams have had has dodgy sponsors over the years.

As Hartley Hare says, if it goes tits up for them, we're in a decent position to negotiate with sponsors.

This + yesterdays announcement...

SaudiKoiCarpCare.com

£150m per year.
#YHIHF

I’m assuming that with McCabe’s previous involvement in Australia, coupled with the fact he was front and centre of the promotion of it, makes it a primarily McCabe-driven decision to link up with USG in the first place. It would be convenient certainly if the people involved are no longer at the club – Jezzer “Sleepy Eyes” Tutton for example.

I’m assuming that with McCabe’s previous involvement in Australia, coupled with the fact he was front and centre of the promotion of it, makes it a primarily McCabe-driven decision to link up with USG in the first place. It would be convenient certainly if the people involved are no longer at the club – Jezzer “Sleepy Eyes” Tutton for example.

That's it, blame the dead man......

HSBC laundered drug money. This is a sure sign we've hit the big time.
In terms of banking corruption, weaponry and drugs syndicates, no one can beat HSBC, the worlds local money laundering experts.
They are the equivalent of asking a catholic priest to babysit your kids.

In terms of banking corruption, weaponry and drugs syndicates, no one can beat HSBC, the worlds local money laundering experts.
They are the equivalent of asking a catholic priest to babysit your kids.

Some of the facts of the case are astonishing.

Bank branches in Mexico actually installed extra wide holes in the tellers’ windows to enable cardboard boxes full of Cartel cash to be deposited more easily.

This has made news down here due to all the other banking scandals and regulator scrutiny.

Can't we go back to the good old days of honest sponsors like the Lavers?

Do you think DTaxis might sponsor us?

Grounds for us to renage on the contract and find a more lucrative deal for our Europa league run?

Reactions: Dkc
As we speak there is a rapid re-writing of the PL rule book.

We know that playing an improperly registered player, lying about it and then playing him again, does NOT carry a points deduction as it would be 'unfair on the fans'.

White collar crime however is the biggest problem facing the world today. Way ahead of climate change, North Korea/Iran, Third world poverty etc and the PL will rightly crack down.

Little know rule 98.15.6 sub section XXV, allows for a points deduction in limited circumstances. Here is the rule:
"....in the event that West Ham United (or any successor club playing in the taxpayer stadium and 'liked' by Sir Trevor), are in danger of relegation, a 19 point penalty MUST be applied to a team from the North. Any team....."

You heard it here first.

Revenue opportunity for club, new sponsor, new shirts.
Well, when Arron Hernanedez (of the New England Patriots) was found guilt of a Criminal Offence ......

the Patriots Franchise replaced all shirts they had supplied with his name on, with another of the Fans choice ... Free of Charge

Should the Club, if USG bring the Club into disrepute, replace the Shirts ........ :p

Speaking to a friend in the pub on Sunday, they explained that we already have a new sponsor set up for next season anyways. Family members work in the marketing/advertising area of United. Obviously refused to say who it was, but we have a new sponsor for next season already...may be linked to this.

Speaking to a friend in the pub on Sunday, they explained that we already have a new sponsor set up for next season anyways. Family members work in the marketing/advertising area of United. Obviously refused to say who it was, but we have a new sponsor for next season already...may be linked to this.
Maybe i am putting 2+2=5 here...

but when the prince took over as chairman at Beerschot, he invested in a company and then made them sponsors, I would imagine he could make a similar manoeuvre with us, and invest in a smaller company and get them as sponsor.

Or, since he is looking for investors in the club, could we see a deal in which someone invests in the club and gets a sponsorship deal as part of that investment? Would love to see the Bin Laden name emblazoned on our kit me... instant classic 😆 🙄😳

Back
Top Bottom