Klopp says it’s Wilder who’s being selfish!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Having a back and forth on Instagram with a Liverpool fan.

"It's not just the big teams that want it" he says, then reals off Pep, Jose, Ole, Carlo, Arteta to back that up.

Living in a fantasy world these twats.

If Klopp wants to play less games, why doesn't he forfeit Liverpool's Champions League spot?

If they would have won yesterday piano teeth would not have said anything. Nice to know though he's Wilder's bitch.

I think he only said 14/15 said yes because the others said no and he didnt want to highlight other teams that said No as he wants the 5 subs.
I’m pretty sure he didn’t say 14/15, I thought he said 55/60% of clubs voted for 5 subs - well I think we can guess who they were.

I’m pretty sure he didn’t say 14/15, I thought he said 55/60% of clubs voted for 5 subs - well I think we can guess who they were.
klopp showed no class in that interview no need to bring chris in to the debate similar to pullisprick bringing united in to his interview i suspect the 5 that objected are the current bottom 5 in the premier league dyche is forced to have been one of them

wilder is not being selfish
its his job to stand up for us and other clubs unable to afford 9 x 50m pound subs on 100 k a week
if Klopp doesnt want 2 games a week let the club get relegated to avoid all those excess European games
I dont see how bringing on a 4th and 5th sub usually to waste time for the last 5 minutes saves any tired players from being exhausted

lets face it going to Europe is what 2 to 3 hours flight , first class, not as long as it takes Carlisle to play midweek away at mansfield in the league trophy

Was Klopp drunk? I often say stuff I don't mean when I'm drunk, he should just say he was and we can all have a good laugh about it.

Are there any stats on how many subs get used every week and when during the game?

On the radio a few weeks ago they said that there are many games the bigger clubs don't even use 3 subs, and when they do, as BTL says, it's often late in the game to slow things down.

4oc2js.jpg

I think Klopp is a whinger. He ought to try taking over a side that is fourth from the bottom of League 1, and then see how hard it is to get that side up to the Premier League and stay there.

He might then begin to appreciate how fortunate and luxury filled his life is, and then he might show more respect to a fantastic manager like Chris Wilder.

This has turned into some fuck off issue when in reality it’s absolutely nothing.

Klopp would benefit from 5 subs, so he’s voted for it. CW wouldn’t benefit from 5 subs so he’s voted against it.

Everyone looks after themselves it’s just pathetic at this point, CW needs to focus on why we’re bottom of the fucking league and not engage in this shit, coming across very bitter.

This has turned into some fuck off issue when in reality it’s absolutely nothing.

Klopp would benefit from 5 subs, so he’s voted for it. CW wouldn’t benefit from 5 subs so he’s voted against it.

Everyone looks after themselves it’s just pathetic at this point, CW needs to focus on why we’re bottom of the fucking league and not engage in this shit, coming across very bitter.

Has Wilder even said anything apart from his initial (correct) comment?

It's Klopp that needs to shut up and figure out why he plays players until they're injured instead of rotating.

Klopp says 15/16 clubs voted for it. If that were so it would have got through as I understand that only 14 out of the 20 were needed to get it through.

But what about the comment about us only having one point? To me that was a very classless thing to bring up. It had nothing to do with the argument and was just a nasty jibe. He really showed himself up there for me, more so than any other of his comments.

That showed his true colours when he doesn't get his own way.

He‘s lucky enough to be at one of the biggest clubs in the country with enormous resources. To take the piss out of a club new to the division and doing its best to compete is just wrong and he’s gone right down in my estimation. And I’d say the same if he’d said that against any other team as well.

We now know what a classless wanker he is and next time he’s all smiling and affable to the interviewer and full of praise for the opposition we know it‘s all just and act.

Er, just to be a picky pedant, he isn't Bavarian.
OK, that's it, everyone back to calling him a twat.

German geography fail, thought Stuttgart was in Bavaria, it's just to the left.

I take that bit back, he's a Baden-Württemberg baby.

Well, well ,well, we seem to have an unlikely ally fighting Chris' corner this week. Not Gary Neville, who loves to wind the Scousers up anyway but none other than Garth Crooks. In his weekly column in the BBC:

What's going on? Is the League Managers' Association losing control of its members?

Last week we had Jose Mourinho pointing the finger at Pep Guardiola and suggesting the Manchester City coach was encouraging Raheem Sterling to miss England matches in order to rest his player prior to City's European and domestic programme.

This week it was Jurgen Klopp who threw Chris Wilder under the bus with his "selfish" jibe, because the Sheffield United coach spoke his mind in a recent Premier League meeting and refused to accept five substitutes, instead of the current three, giving the top clubs another advantage on top of the ones they already have.

It would appear the big clubs are no longer satisfied having the best players, the most money and the best resources; they now want adequate recovery time, having played in the most financially lucrative European competitions, so they can return to their domestic leagues fresh enough to give their opposition a damned good hiding.

Why should Wilder agree to that? And why a rule change 10 games into the season?

Wilder's team are already fighting for their lives. He's not playing in the Champions League or any other European competition for that matter. He simply wants to remain in the best league in the world and to do that he needs to take advantage of those teams who want the glory and the money associated with European success. It's what gives teams like Sheffield United a chance in the Premier League.

What's more, television companies have paid a king's ransom to broadcast live football matches on our screens and are perfectly entitled to set game times to suit their audiences. To complain about the TV scheduling now, having taken the money, is rather like complaining about the five-course meal having just scoffed the lot.

If Klopp is genuinely concerned about his players' wellbeing, don't wait for them to get injured - simply manage your resources and rotate your players. You had enough of them at the start of the season.

Goo on lad!

Well, well ,well, we seem to have an unlikely ally fighting Chris' corner this week. Not Gary Neville, who loves to wind the Scousers up anyway but none other than Garth Crooks. In his weekly column in the BBC:

What's going on? Is the League Managers' Association losing control of its members?

Last week we had Jose Mourinho pointing the finger at Pep Guardiola and suggesting the Manchester City coach was encouraging Raheem Sterling to miss England matches in order to rest his player prior to City's European and domestic programme.

This week it was Jurgen Klopp who threw Chris Wilder under the bus with his "selfish" jibe, because the Sheffield United coach spoke his mind in a recent Premier League meeting and refused to accept five substitutes, instead of the current three, giving the top clubs another advantage on top of the ones they already have.

It would appear the big clubs are no longer satisfied having the best players, the most money and the best resources; they now want adequate recovery time, having played in the most financially lucrative European competitions, so they can return to their domestic leagues fresh enough to give their opposition a damned good hiding.

Why should Wilder agree to that? And why a rule change 10 games into the season?

Wilder's team are already fighting for their lives. He's not playing in the Champions League or any other European competition for that matter. He simply wants to remain in the best league in the world and to do that he needs to take advantage of those teams who want the glory and the money associated with European success. It's what gives teams like Sheffield United a chance in the Premier League.

What's more, television companies have paid a king's ransom to broadcast live football matches on our screens and are perfectly entitled to set game times to suit their audiences. To complain about the TV scheduling now, having taken the money, is rather like complaining about the five-course meal having just scoffed the lot.

If Klopp is genuinely concerned about his players' wellbeing, don't wait for them to get injured - simply manage your resources and rotate your players. You had enough of them at the start of the season.

Goo on lad!
klopp showed himself up with that rant he was just pissed that the scallies had just thrown 2 points away in the 93rd minute and showed no class or respect for chris wilder and he should apologise personally to chris like klopp but he went down in my estimation saturday

Goo on lad!
Fair play to Garth Crooks! Although I’m not sure we are fighting for our lives right now...

Poor old Liverpool, poor old Jurgen getting beat up by Wilder for not allowing 5 subs.

Well tonight they were allowed 5 subs and used 2, one of these in the 90th minute.
I was going to make the same comment. Jurgen 'Player Welfare's Klopp leaving Origi, Minamino, Tsimikas all on the bench.

What next Mane injured, Robertson injured? Then blaming 3 subs!

Back
Top Bottom