First time poster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Northumbriablade

Reaction score
Like to say a very warm hello to all you fellow Blades and give you all a little insight into my world.
I have supported United for 53 years. I used to live in Pitsmoor on Carwood road,being from that part of Sheffield many of my mates were Blades too. I then moved to Firth park in 1968 and came across my first Wendsdayite, in fact l came across many Wednesdayites, so much so that l had to make friends with some of them or it would have been a lonely childhood. We were friends Sunday to Friday but come Saturdays it was war.
I left Sheffield in 1979 and due to work, getting married and having kids l have never returned. I try to get to as many games as l can but its not always possible so l support united by being a member,buying superdraw tickets and buying merchandice from the store,so even if l cant get to many games l am still supporting my club in other ways.
Forums are alien to me, so l might make myself look a fool at times, but reading some of the comments on this forum l am sure you will let me know if l do ;).
I am so pleased to be a part of it now and look forward to having the odd friendly discussion with all you fellow Blades.
Thank you and UTB.

Neuschwanstein

Reaction score
Welcome Northumbriablade :) I also left Sheffield due to work back in 1984. However I still follow the Blades when possible. Also raised my kids as Blades.

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

BridBladesman

Reaction score
Welcome to the best Blades forum in the world...just be prepared to put your tin hat on from time to time ;)

diode_blade

Reaction score
Welcome to the madhouse..it does help if your slightly barmy but i'm sure you will be fine....no bouncing though...:)

Northumbriablade

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome...tin hat ordered and bouncing most definitly left to our "friends" ;) across the city :D

ShockingBadBuy

Often disappointed, never discouraged
Reaction score
Welcome to the madhouse..it does help if your slightly barmy but i'm sure you will be fine....no bouncing though...:)
Thank you for the welcome...tin hat ordered and bouncing most definitly left to our "friends" ;) across the city :D
Bouncing not allowed. Occasional flouncing, however, is tolerated (though there are flexible standards on this) :)

A very big S24SU welcome to you.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom