Crystal Palace - Must win

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's an interesting perspective on the whole issue. Let me think about it and Ill get back to you. :)

I cut myself some slack ... if I'm going to enjoy the beer and curry in South London this weekend then the Blades must not lose.

If we win we are staying up ,but if we dont win we are staying up 😏

We move up to 5th with a win. Have we been in 5th already this season?

Given we've only picked up four points in our past five games, the tight gap to the euro places shows you that those around us are dropping plenty of points too.

3 points for a win

thanks for clearing that up , it had been bothering me

we were 8th a month ago , we are still 8th, and played 3 games v the 2 outstanding teams in world football in that period

Reactions: Dkc
Give it 5 games then I'm confident that these 'Must Win' threads will cease :p

Can see this game being a wight woyal wumble

Anything other than a win Saturday means we won’t obtain the required 3 points for CWAK to continue in their SUFC employment.

I'm not saying a draw would bore and frustrate the shit out of me but I'm not saying it wouldn't either 👍 👎

Soz folks but I believe we don't win in the top flight against London teams. It's just how it is.

If we don't concede a goal then we cannot lose.

Give it 5 games then I'm confident that these 'Must Win' threads will cease :p
Trust me Mark with Blades no; if we had as many points as Liverpool, they'd still be writing in saying we'll get docked points.

It is a must win game to keep the pressure on those around us. Quite a few team have caught up with our non bumming defeats recently. If we don't win then a draw will surfice to keep our unbeaten in that there London run going. UTB

Did someone create this thread for every match of the season before it started - from a very pessimistic outlook? I imagine that in a couple of matches there’ll be one hailing news of our predicted relegation and how WILDER MUST GO NOW!!!

Maximum points from 3 home games and 3 points for draws away.

Blades never do the obvious simple way, so I’m going for 7 points from home matches, and 1 point from the 3 away games, assuming we lose at Palace and/or Newcastle.

Twelve points maximum, or 8 points minimum. Enough I think to securePL next season. 🙏😊

Back
Top Bottom