Incoming? Callum Chambers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chambers won't be leaving, he's done the hard yards on loan and has impressed in pre season.

Does Callum need financial advice?

This is looking promising with Arsenal set to sign Luiz and Tierney.

Could be quite a day for us tomorrow. Chambers alone would be excellent.

Chambers ? That could be a good one. Out the blue that one

Arsenal have done their deals for Tierney and Luiz according to plenty of Journo's

Surely free's up Chambers

Looks like no Chambers then. Disappointing. It would have been the best move for all concerned. One for January maybe, if he's not in the picture there.

Looks like no Chambers then. Disappointing. It would have been the best move for all concerned. One for January maybe, if he's not in the picture there.
Am I right in thinking, now we have Besic and Henderson as loans, that this would be a no-go this season now?

Am I right in thinking, now we have Besic and Henderson as loans, that this would be a no-go this season now?

Yes, on a loan deal. But if he's not playing for Arsenal it may be time for them to sell him. We may be in a position to buy players like him soon.

Buy him in January and two or three Atalanta players and we’ll be laughing all the way to the Europa Cup (or whatever it is called - not the Anglo -Italian Cup!) next year!

So we know from Cadette that we were trying all last summer to get Chambers in.

Apparently Chambers is now available for purchase. The only barrier is whether we can get his first name right.

Apparently Chambers is now available for purchase. The only barrier is whether we can get his first name right.

I'm not sure how bad his injury was last season, but based on the season before (think he was Fulham's POTY) I think he'd be a good signing for us. Could compete with Basham and Baldock, we definitely need some right sided defenders and he's pretty versatile.

He would be one L of a good signing.

If it's true he's for sale (I'm unconvinced Arsenal have enough cover to sell him), he'd be a potential long term successor to Bash. Can imagine we'd be looking at him if a sub-£10mill price tag.

He was also their best player at Bramall Lane last season, playing at right-back.

Love it. Hopefully he can come back from that serious injury. If so, there would be a player in there.

Back
Top Bottom